By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Versus XIII Hype Limousine!

put me on the big blue monitor on the left side of the screen XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

More like I SO NEED TO BE ON THE LIMO!!!

I want to be on Noctis' arm

phinch1 said:
Kamal said:
I want to be on top of his head!

which head ;)

I see what you did there >.>

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'm in

ME TOO!

Delete that ugly face of his and put the Mad Hatter there!!

Around the Network

Put me in the window. "Without a Final Fantasy game to hype, my life has no purpose." lol XD I think most of you know where that came from.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Put me on the handle above him.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

updating now, and its not cramped Eu, some'll have improvise a lil is all... :P

I refuse to join the hype limousine. I'll happily stay in my fantasy world where Final Fantasy Versus XIII is already out and is the best game I've ever played in my life. My hype level is too intense for a limousine :(. I'd happily join a hype time machine.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

SIGN MY ASS UP!

This is now my #1 most anticipated game!