By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Versus XIII Hype Limousine!

Now that FFXIII is finally out and is enjoying world-wide fame, its time to look towards the future... with that said... anyone need a lift?

Update ...

7 more people added, about 5 or 6 pending due to technical issues. also Noctis bought a radio for the limo for 1 gil... it only contains 1 song... cheap ass smex of a prince!

Titles are as follows ...

The Foot ball Dude = The foot ball ... uh... dude?

luvtospooge = The Knee Rider ... no comment...

Dudes next to the door handle = The Snackbringers (...it might still yet be long road... we need these guys here...)

Soriku = The Traitor (Wii dude hyping a PS3 game... the treachery!)

Everyone on the chair next to Noctis = The gangbangers ...

Boutors = The Madhatter (becuase hes awesome, nuff said.)

Dude with the code geass avatar = The Mastermind (because he has lulu in his avay.)

Mirson = The Resonance (because hes one of 3 major RoF supporters on vgchartz)

CGIQuality = The Commander of the West (because hes a HR/AW fan!)

Darthdevion = The Fantasy Fanatic (cuz' he seems to like all final fantasies to some amount.)

Dudes with the FFVII avatars = The Targets (be ready to run from noc's you two...)

Me = The Crusader (just because, im decent at it.)

Miboukami "Exclusive Title" = The general of the crouch position

This thread is Seraphic Approved, you know, being the first true Versus fan around here an' all...  it may still be awhile... but whatever...

Around the Network

PUT ME IN THE DRIVERS SEAT! {there is no drivers seat is there}

ermmmm put me on his head then!

I will feel empty without a FF GAME TO HYPE

This is the new one!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What a rip-off !

lol... j/k

put me in too

doesn't it feel empty.i will cover some space

That limo looks pretty cramped...oh well, I'm in.

Around the Network

I made a trailer for this game that got nearly 1 million views so i think i should be able to call shotgun

I'm so in xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I want to be on top of his head!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
I want to be on top of his head!

which head ;)

Hype Limo? More like "Hype back set of car"

What a cramped space.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!