By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

SuperAdrianK said:
Not... awesome .

We are the best roleplayers, apparently.

I think that should mean that we get the most exciting and best roles from now on.

Around the Network

Yay! Me and TheRepublic won an award! *high fives therepublic*
With the exeption of killing SAK I think you did it great.

Thoughts of the game
1- I think zombies and humans was a cool theme, and like FF I thought in zombies vs plants too when I heard about the theme of zombies
2- Yeah, the roles were pretty cool, I like crazy roles in these kind of games
3- Well, it's very difficult to make a good balance in these kind of games (its already hard in normal games) but I think the balance was good, the human may have a disadvantage because they were only 2 but still the roles of zombies were limited(nordlead), suicidal (SAK and FF) or useless (trangs) and the humans had a bunch of roles to chose from so I say it was good
4- More games!
5- I liked to have the new vote system to check who's getting votes and who's near being lynched but I think the chart should still be posted, it's useful to know stuff, maybe not everypage but in page but in every 3 pages to say an example. That way we would know where to find it and we would see it from time to time.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Yay! Me and TheRepublic won an award! *high fives therepublic*
With the exeption of killing SAK I think you did it great.

Thank you.  I thought by giving TruckOSaurus the choice, I would earn his trust.  Even then, I probably would have still picked SuperAdrianK.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Words Of Wisdom said:

MVP (Town)

You knew the scum, you had the plan, and you managed to survive till the end through a mixture of lurking, skill, and luck.  It's really too bad you lost.

Won by Falcon095 and theRepublic

I'll take it, but I would have rather had the win.   Or both!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Words Of Wisdom said:

Thanks for the game everyone!

Any feedback you can give on the following would be great:

• Zombies as town and humans as mafia spin on the Zombie theme (Did you like that?  Would you have prefered the other way?)
  • Roles (Did you like them? Were they fun?  Did you like the flavor?)
  • Balance (Looking at the roles and the outcomes, did you feel like your team had a chance to win?)
  • Would you like to do a similar game in the future?  Or would you have prefered to be in the vanilla round instead?
  • Did you like the new vote count system?  Or do you prefer the table system?

- Either way would have been good I think.  This way actually made more sense.  How the heck does a zombie hide the fact that they are rotting?

- The roles were great.

- You said this game was unbalanced, but it looks to me like you did a great job of it.

- I like both.  There is a certain 'purity' to a vanilla game, but crazy themed games can be a lot of fun too.

- One thing I don't like about the new system, is that it gave Trangentspree a way to prove his claim.  Perhaps in the future, non-voting or double-voting roles should still be listed in the vote count as single-voters.  Then only when a person gets to L-0 in the non-voting role case, should the town realize what happened since no lynch occurs.  Same for when a person gets to L-1 for the double-voting role case, and then a lynch happens.

Other than that, I think the new system works just fine.

Now Playing

Around the Network

you guys kept on coming back to me instead of looking into the 3 people (FF, Dsister, SAK) who I said probably contained a human. I had already pointed out that Falcon wasn't around for the night kill.

When you knew there was only 1 human left, the obvious choice was any of those 3. Especially after you found out I was a zombie...

anyways, I enjoyed the game, but sadly I had a really bad cold since wednesday and haven't really been online much.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Like Halle Berry for Catwoman and Sandra Bullock for About Steve accepted their razzie award. I too will step up and accept my WHAT THE HELL DUDE? award because BOY DID I DESERVE IT!

Signature goes here!

Words Of Wisdom said:

Thanks for the game everyone!

Any feedback you can give on the following would be great:

• Zombies as town and humans as mafia spin on the Zombie theme (Did you like that?  Would you have prefered the other way?)
  • Roles (Did you like them? Were they fun?  Did you like the flavor?)
  • Balance (Looking at the roles and the outcomes, did you feel like your team had a chance to win?)
  • Would you like to do a similar game in the future?  Or would you have prefered to be in the vanilla round instead?
  • Did you like the new vote count system?  Or do you prefer the table system?

1 - I thought the change of perspective was really refreshing.

2 - The roles were great and part of the reason I got so messed up because I always thought the role of my crazy conspiracy theories were possible.

3 - Of course my team could win but I blame nordlead for clearing me which was a really bad move for the town I'm not sure what our chances would have been without SM128 slipping up on the first day, the humans had some strong powers.

4 - I like themed rounds more than vanilla but both are great.

5 - The count system is great for current day voting but I'd really like to have the tables for past day votes. In a small game like this it was easy to remember who voted for who but if we do another big round the table because necessary to keep tabs on people's votes.

Signature goes here!

nordlead said:
you guys kept on coming back to me instead of looking into the 3 people (FF, Dsister, SAK) who I said probably contained a human. I had already pointed out that Falcon wasn't around for the night kill.

When you knew there was only 1 human left, the obvious choice was any of those 3. Especially after you found out I was a zombie...

anyways, I enjoyed the game, but sadly I had a really bad cold since wednesday and haven't really been online much.

@ hehehe, I could sense they wanted your blood . I had no idea why exactly, but they wanted you dead. If it makes you feel better I was going to shoot you that night anyways. I didn't believe for a second that you only had one investigation...

@ No one but me seemed to notice that theRepublic hadn't signed the day that the last night took place xD

@ but no one would lynch the person that tried to save the poor old lie detector

dsister44 said:
nordlead said:

@ hehehe, I could sense they wanted your blood . I had no idea why exactly, but they wanted you dead. If it makes you feel better I was going to shoot you that night anyways. I didn't believe for a second that you only had one investigation...

@ No one but me seemed to notice that theRepublic hadn't signed the day that the last night took place xD

@ but no one would lynch the person that tried to save the poor old lie detector

it was well played dsister. I was kicking myself on day 3 when I realized I should have forced you to type vote: name to prove you can't vote. You would have died night 2, and it would have been the fastest game ever

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)