By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Sorry guys! I messed up big time! theRepublic should really change his avatar it makes him seem untrustworthy.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

I thought there was something amiss about you as soon as you started hinting that you weren't able to cast votes. I should have gone after you more, but I got so distracted by nordlead and then the fiasco that was Day 2.

I can't believe we didn't get you to vote on Day 1 and put you to the test!

At least I can disassociate myself from this disaster by the fact that I never really existed in the first place.

Well done, you smelly humans.

I'm surprised that I wasn't lynched when you turned up zombie. But instead they went after the person that actually proved there roleclaim :P

zombies are so funny... xD

Mafia Round 15B Awards

MVP (Town)

You knew the scum, you had the plan, and you managed to survive till the end through a mixture of lurking, skill, and luck.  It's really too bad you lost.

Won by Falcon095 and theRepublic

MVP (Scum)

Clearly only one person is fit to be the Scum MVP since his partner died Day 1.

Won by dsister44

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

You are stuck.  You can't win, you can only lose.  The more you say, the worse it gets... and the less you say, the more it gets even worse still. 

Won by trangentspree

Most Deceptive

No one suspects you and why would they?  You're adept at drawing little attention and use it to your advantage.  In fact, sometimes they even forget you're there.

Won by dsister44

Nerves of Steel

How did you manage to go as long as you did without revealing yourself is a mystery to all of us.  You waited till the last moment, the very end, before revealing your trump card.  You looked at death head on and held your ground.  Few others would have done the same.

Won by dsister44

Most Average

You did well.  Not great, not awesome, but not horrible either. Your team benefited by having you but even then it wasn't a huge benefit.  You were completely and totally average.

Won by nordlead and Final-Fan

Best Roleplayer

You actually managed to stay in-character throughout most of the game and follow the spirit as well as the letter of your role.

Won by trangentspree and SuperAdrianK 

Behind the Scenes Hero

No one knew you were reason they almost won.  No one saw your sacrifice until much later, but you did well and we're all proud of you.

Won by c03n3nj0

What the hell dude?

You're in a mess and you know you're in a mess but you have no one to blame but yourself.  No one quite understands why you did what you did but everyone is fine with killing you for it... if nothing else.

Won by TruckOSaurus and supermario128

Thanks for the game everyone!

Any feedback you can give on the following would be great:

• Zombies as town and humans as mafia spin on the Zombie theme (Did you like that?  Would you have prefered the other way?)
  • Roles (Did you like them? Were they fun?  Did you like the flavor?)
  • Balance (Looking at the roles and the outcomes, did you feel like your team had a chance to win?)
  • Would you like to do a similar game in the future?  Or would you have prefered to be in the vanilla round instead?
  • Did you like the new vote count system?  Or do you prefer the table system?

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

You are stuck.  You can't win, you can only lose.  The more you say, the worse it gets... and the less you say, the more it gets even worse still. 

Won by trangentspree

I think this song sums up my play this game: trangentspree, the misunderstood telephone pole.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

• Zombies as town and humans as mafia spin on the Zombie theme (Did you like that?  Would you have prefered the other way?)
  • Balance (Looking at the roles and the outcomes, did you feel like your team had a chance to win?)
  • Would you like to do a similar game in the future?  Or would you have prefered to be in the vanilla round instead?

1. I thought I was a good girl to begin with :'(

2.Yes, they were a lot of fun :D

3. Didn't you say it was unbalanced? :P And no I didn't feel my team could win 

4. yes, similar games :D

5. No, I didn't like the new vote count system. All it did was help trangentspree...

And I just have to say this game was great

dsister44 said:

1. I thought I was a good guy to begin with :'(

What an amature you are. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:

1. I thought I was a good girl to begin with :'(

What an amature you are. :P

yeah, next time I'll follow your lead

(Or I'll PM WoW again) >.>

dsister44 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

1. I thought I was a good guy to begin with :'(

2.Yes, they were a lot of fun :D

3. Didn't you say it was unbalanced? :P And no I didn't feel my team could win 

4. yes, similar games :D

5. No, I didn't like the new vote count system. All it did was help trangentspree...

And I just have to say this game was great

I wish!

Actually, I was suprised to see my vote didn't even 'appear to be counted' in the chart, I was expecting it to, but that it would just not actually do anything.

1. I liked zombies being protown. Humans are overrated.

2. I really liked having wacky roles.

3. I guess you could say that with all the abilities it can make it quite difficult to make sense of what's going on - but I guess that's what themed games are usually like and it was still a lot of fun to play. But honestly up until the end I thought the humans were probably more disadvantaged than the zombies this game.

4. I'd like to see more of these games, yes!

5. I'm indifferent really. Either works fine for me.

Not... awesome .