By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

I'm trying to figured out why a zombie would make the "joke" SM128 did and I'm coming up with nothing. I really want to hear the reasoning behind his comment because as of now all things point to slip up on his part.

HoS supermario128

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Mario slip up already?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

How many times has Mario died in the first day?! Personally I don't want to see him dead in the first day.

to jo: Im going to start calling you Nojo, just to tease you. :l

Falcon095 said:
Mario slip up already?

Care to share your opinion on the matter?

Also SuperAdrianK

Now that you're here, do you think Truck used rather lazy logic to cast HoS against supermario?

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
How many times has Mario died in the first day?! Personally I don't want to see him dead in the first day.

to jo: Im going to start calling you Nojo, just to tease you. :l

Maybe he has a reasonable explanation that can explain this apparent slip up. I'm waiting to hear it but him dying early in many games shouldn't sway your judgement if he is indeed a human.

Signature goes here!

trangentspree said:

Also SuperAdrianK

Now that you're here, do you think Truck used rather lazy logic to cast HoS against supermario?

It would be lazy logic to vote for mario imo, not a hos, and we should wait for mario to respond.

trangentspree said:
Falcon095 said:
Mario slip up already?

Care to share your opinion on the matter?

Well it does looks like a slip up but when I looked at zombie mafia without reading the rules I thought the same too.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

@SPK

No no no, no!

We should not need to wait on any single player to move discussion forward in this game. Mario made an interesting early blunder yes, but there are 8 other players here aside from Mario and any one of them could be tasty human flesh in disguise as rotting meatclumps. And what exactly are you expecting him to say that's going to suddenly erase all suspicion of his earlier post? We need to keep discussing Mario, but we also need to start talking about other things we notice too.

Lots of talk with all players participating and a number of different things being talked about is the healthiest strategy for our Zombiefunland to stay open for entrail-eating business.

So let's have more original observation, and less 'Oh, me sir, me sir! I suspect that Mario too sir!.'

Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
He did say the zombies are "normally considered bad"

So I don't think he means it in this game specifically.

That's what he said in the SECOND post. 

That's true, he could just be covering his bases... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."