By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Same question, to dsister.

Around the Network

^

That was uncanny.

I think it could easily be read as someone thinking the uninformed majority of this game are the humans, not zombies. It's debateable whether it's indicative of his own alignment however. So let's debate.

What do you think, dsister?

He did say the zombies are "normally considered bad"

So I don't think he means it in this game specifically.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

trangentspree said:

What do you think, dsister?

I think we have the first person that needs to be investigated. That's what I think

And no. I didn't just roleclaim >.>

Also VGC is loading incredibly slow, and this will be probably be my last post for today 

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:

c03n3nj0 said:
Tracking

Go townies go!

This post just seems like he is trying to hard =/

FoS: M0j0

Now lets get this game started!

I can tell that you're nervous already because of the obvious typo you just made.

fos: dsister

He likes to call me that >_>

FoS SuperAdriank

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I think there is a decent chance that supermario got the town/scum roles backwards and goofed up. Even if he was "joking" it was a poor joke.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

supermario128 said:
Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
Whoever posts after me is a Zombie.

Are you saying you're human?

I never said I was a human if you re read my post. Just trying to joke around on the first day since zombies are normally considered bad.

You know what happened to the last guy who didn't take day one seriously right? Watch your back!

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:
He did say the zombies are "normally considered bad"

So I don't think he means it in this game specifically.

That's what he said in the SECOND post. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nordlead said:
I think there is a decent chance that supermario got the town/scum roles backwards and goofed up. Even if he was "joking" it was a poor joke.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  So although it's possible SM128 was indeed joking because ALL posters after him will be claiming to be zombies, it's also possible that his PM was about being a human and he wants to kill zombies, and he didn't read the OP carefully before his first post. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!