By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Vote Count

supermario128 - nordlead (L-4)

Not voting - c03n3nj0, dsister44, Falcon095, Final-Fan, supermario128, SuperAdrianK, trangentspree, TruckOSaurus

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.

(table will be posted at the start of each day)

Around the Network

nice new format on the vote update post

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yeah, I like that way more.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

You guys are taking my first posts way too seriously. I hadn't even read through my PM or the OP at that point. I was busy in a chat room, and was just joking around like everyone else does on day 1. (Or usually does) Zex isn't even in this game..... It was a joke. I guess I could understand why you don't believe me but its the truth. I don't know what more I can say.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

So you didn't even read the OP before posting.. What can we expect from you

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Back!

I think Mario is a little more cautious then that.Posting without reading his PM or the OP is quite dangerous, and not something that I would see him doing =/

I want to hear people's thoughts on whether they think a lynch on Day1 is/is not a good idea and for what reasons. I'm not experienced with themed games so I don't know how much the 1/3 ratio could be affected by this being a zombie game, and I would be interested in hearing your opinions on the matter.

I don't really care for day 1 lynches. Of all the games I have played they have never ended in a lynch of scum.
The only exceptions that I really have to this is voting for people that are showing signs of lurking

dsister44 said:
I don't really care for day 1 lynches. Of all the games I have played they have never ended in a lynch of scum.
The only exceptions that I really have to this is voting for people that are showing signs of lurking

You have bad memory my friend, there was game where you were absent in this first day and people voted to lynch you and as luck would have it you ended up being scum.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
dsister44 said:

You have bad memory my friend, there was game where you were absent in this first day and people voted to lynch you and as luck would have it you ended up being scum.

Was that Son1x's game? 

haha, I didn't even read my role PM.