By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 15B - Game Thread

Presence confirmed.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Whoever posts after me is a Zombie.

Are you saying you're human?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
Just confirming my presence right now! Going to sleep, more to come tomorrow!

human!! human!! zombies don't sleep.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'm so awesome.

I amz here.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

c03n3nj0 said:
Tracking

Go townies go!

This post just seems like he is trying to hard =/

FoS: M0j0

Now lets get this game started!

dsister44 said:

c03n3nj0 said:
Tracking

Go townies go!

This post just seems like he is trying to hard =/

FoS: M0j0

Now lets get this game started!

I can tell that you're nervous already because of the obvious typo you just made.

fos: dsister

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
Whoever posts after me is a Zombie.

Are you saying you're human?

I never said I was a human if you re read my post. Just trying to joke around on the first day since zombies are normally considered bad.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This is the zombie actress of my childhood. She made me the zombie that I am today. What a woman, what rancid flesh.

OT:

NORDLEAD

What do you think of supermario128's early slip up?

Let's get this conversation moving already.

What did you think of it Tragent?