By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: RolStoppable vs. Majin Tenshinhan

Rol trolls for Nintendo. So yeah Rol.

But voting Rubang in the final, sorry Rol =P

Around the Network

Rol!

There's a difference between being a crazy fan and a big fan. =p

Majin.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Majin. He would let Nintendo take a bullet for him.

Tease.

I'm voting for Majin.

Rol would be too easy to beat in the final round.

Around the Network

Majin

Ah man. Again, love both posters here. Majin's awesome and adds class to these forums..much like myself ; ) I always take notice of his posts. And should he win he'd be every bit deserving of the title.

But I've not voted for Rol in any of these match ups and I feel I need to because he's clearly a huge Nintendo fan, an entertaining poster, and truly a great asset to this site.

Best of luck to both. My vote is Rol.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Rol

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Rol gets my vote

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I vote for Majin.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."