By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: RolStoppable vs. Majin Tenshinhan

Contestants

Rol:

"I was eight years old when I played a Nintendo game for the first time in my life. Being a kid, I tended to like all sorts of things without realizing how bad they actually are. There are barely any things from my childhood that I still enjoy, but Nintendo is a constant in my life ever since that day I played Super Mario Bros. on the NES."

His Collection: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=1917&type=Own

Majin Tenshinhan

Well, when I was a kid my family got a Super Nintendo. I was only like 2 or 3 at the time, but I still remember my first memories of it, playing Super Mario All-Stars with my brother. Later I moved on to Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and the rest is history. I've loved Nintendo since I could walk, and even though I've owned other consoles and played other games, there's just nothing in my mind that comes close to Nintendo quality.

Nintendo have helped me through most of the hard times in my life, and I'll never stop showing my appreciation for this company and the products they've made and continue making. It's safe to say that without Nintendo, I wouldn't be who I am today

His Collection: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=17763&type=Own

Comment

OMG, we're almost at the end

here you go, the three themes of this round:

Around the Network

Rol.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ok, this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard..................................................................
I'll vote for Majin, sorry Rol

so far it's tied 1-1

Rol

Around the Network

I'm voting for Rol.

He deserves to be the champ IMO.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Rol

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Rol

Rolstoppable.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Rolstoppable, he'd actually take a bullet for Nintendo.