By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my love life needs help *please give advice*

alright so here it is...i am 17 and about to graduate, im the type of guy that goes out with the girl for the four years in high school, and either i end up with her, or i go to college and move on. i am going to lay out the pros and cons for you guys. the RED font will be the main point of the bullet, all you have to do, is tell me to break up with her or not...ofcourse, im not going to do whatever you guys decide on, but i will take it into a consideration and hopefully i will learn something new.i would also like you guys to tell me what your first love was all about...thank you.

PROS

• She is very SEXY, i am not being over-confident, but my gf is very beautiful, she has a great body and i know it like the back of my hand
  • she can COOK and CLEAN, this is feature all men love, shes an amazing cook and she loves to clean even the messes i make
  • she is very SMART, she can think very logically and gets amazing grades, i love having debates with her too.
  • she ACCEPTS MY NERDNESS, i need this quality in a women, i spend most of my time gaming, and need a girl that understands that
  • she is a MOTHER TYPE, if i were to ever marry her and have kids, she would be an amazing mother. 

CONS

• she has a BIG MOUTH, this is bad, she blabs about alot of my secrets, and its quite dumb of her to tell even her best of friends.
  • she has NO REAL FRIENDS, no one really likes her as a best friend, shes not very good to other, shes can be real bitch when people disagree with her views
  • she can be MEAN, yes to other people, but most importantly me, she takes out her aggression of things on me, and can call me lazy or stupid or something that can really hurt me and cause us to fight over, when she could just relax and enjoy her time with me.
  • she can be ANNOYING, shes blabs and can be really LOUD, she constantly screams, and sometimes i feel like punching her square in the face
  • SHE CRUSHES MY INTERESTS. i dont know why but it feels like she wants me to rely on her and fail in life
  • SHE THINKS LOW OF ME, she thinks shes better than me as a person, i may not be as pretty, but she really thinks she is more important
  • CHEATED ON ME, yep, but it wasnt that big, she tap kissed her EX in the middle of our relationship when we were fighting alot
  • EXTREMELY JEALOUS, i cannot talk to a girl without having my gf interigate me
  • HER FAMILY SUCKS, her fathers a DICK, her mother is weird and makes dumb desicions about her financial life, and her brother is a retarted liar and thinks he can kick my ass

she is my first love and we have been going out for 3 years, but i have learned alot, and i know i can get over her eventually, i do love her, but i feel as though i will regret staying with her later in life...or will i????! you tell me!!! thanks!!!

Around the Network

Time to move on........

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Move on

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Move on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Move on. I'm sorry, but I couldn't have any respect for someone that cheated on me.

Around the Network

Train her better

You gotta play the field a bit more man, taste other women in life.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Akvod said:
Train her better

mmmmm SFW BDSM.

I was really going to give the thumbs up when reading the Positive, but when I read the Cons, well...move on.

move on