By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my love life needs help *please give advice*

Akvod said:
Train her better

thats what i thought i would do 2 years ago, with no luck....shes just doesnt change, she gives me the * you have to love me for who i am speech*...whoever made that shxt is retarted

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Akvod said:
Train her better

thats what i thought i would do 2 years ago, with no luck....shes just doesnt change, she gives me the * you have to love me for who i am speech*...whoever made that shxt is retarted

Use hypnosis, or some really powerful Eastern aphrodisiac and mind break her.

Akvod said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Akvod said:
Train her better

Use hypnosis, or some really powerful Eastern aphrodisiac and mind break her.

haha thats a great idea

Lose her... the cons outweigh the pros.

Are you going to college?
If you are, move on.

And most of those cons are what all girls have, but if she has a fleeting eye and cheats on you, even once, you MUST leave her.

And since you were born in 1992 and we are bound by year, take this: http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

You may be receiving this late but it will work wonders if you hit the dorms. God bless

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Are you going to college?
If you are, move on.

And most of those cons are what all girls have, but if she has a fleeting eye and cheats on you, even once, you MUST leave her.

And since you were born in 1992 and we are bound by year, take this: http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

You may be receiving this late but it will work wonders if you hit the dorms. God bless

thanks, ill take the site into consideration lol

Stop reading at big mouth. Time to move on.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

The consensus seems pretty stacked for leaving her so, I'll tell you how to end it.

Beat her brother's ass with her watching. Turn to her and say "It's over you lousy bitch!" Then walk off (you may want to see about getting a band to play some theme music). Oh yeah and Youtube it :)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Your 17-- you should not be thinking about marriage. It sounds like this girl is the only girl you have been with--dump her and go to college. In fact, going to college is the best way to dump someone-- tell her you still care about her but that it wouldn't be fair to either of you if you stay in a long distance relationship.

You should have broken up with her when she cheated on you. If she admitted to you that she 'just kissed him', she probably did more than that (I, sadly, speak from experience).

Have fun-- and play the field some. Don't get tied down with any single girl, date a lot of different girls (as my father told me when I was going to college, "how will you know that chocolate is your favorite if you never try it"). In a few years that 'special someone' will come along and they will be a hundred times better than your current girlfriend.

adriane23 said:
The consensus seems pretty stacked for leaving her so, I'll tell you how to end it.

Beat her brother's ass with her watching. Turn to her and say "It's over you lousy bitch!" Then walk off (you may want to see about getting a band to play some theme music). Oh yeah and Youtube it :)

by the gods.....

its perfect =o