By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will never catch the the 360 now. Wii won a long time ago.

Reasonable said:
Slight disagree as on current trends, and assuming full LTD with both consoles having roughly same time on the market - i.e. PS3 gets an extra year after 360 disappears - then PS3 will end up selling a little more from the looks of things so full LTD it will make up the gap unless 360 stays on market longer to deny it a clear year or so of sales at the end of its life.

Wii would indeed appear to have won on an individual console basis.

Well, Microsoft said they'll keep 360 on the market as long as PS3.  They pretty clearly won't drop 360 like they did the original Xbox.

Around the Network

I also do think that Xbox 360 will stay ahead of PS3 this gen, but their fate is not sealed yet. I believe they can still catch up with the Wii => The PS3 in Japan and Xbox 360 in the US. Europe is uncertain.

ouai, everyone has his opinion... anyway the war isn't finished yet!! people who lives in a country where one of two hd systems dominate say: "eh! ps3 wins" or "360 wins"!! in france many people think 360 is a inferior system and already soon finshed, the same for spain or japan... In uk and usa it's probably the reverse...

you say that cause you live in america, 360 dominate usa... ps3 and 360 are at the same price in this area and sells continue in favor of 360...  but In europe Ms have to sell his system less expensive a DS (169 euros actualy, maybe less in others countries) and ps3 continue outsell 360 in this area (except UK), can you imagine when ps3 hit 249 euros 199 euros? now, we can  think  that MS is lucky because a lot of europeens territories are small market...

jarrod said:
CGI-Quality said:
jarrod said:
CGI-Quality said:
jarrod said:
I'm not saying the OP should be ignored, I'm saying there's nothing worth some moderation action in it.  Debate away to your heart's content, that's what the forum's for.  But debat on substance, don't attack on intent.

And yes, bias is exactly the logical conclusion where your little smart comments led.  As for the rest, I'm done with this offtopic diversion, it's already gotten too personal for my liking.  Unlike some, I come to VGC to argue facts, not personalities...

Incorrect, but I'll leave it be.

I love the hypocrisy of your parting shot.  The end.

Do me a favor: look at the post I quoted, it's relevant.

I already said the end.  Sorry.

I'm pretty sure that last part's a joke, so I just thought I'd trim the quote nest.  You already said you were leaving before you even "end"ed it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Wow...this thread got out of hand...

High selling popular games are generic? That is BS. Games that rip off the popular games and are a cheap imitation that fails, that is a generic game.

Hey it isnt over until the fat lady sings

Lol wait and see.

@metallicube you sir are misinformed sony did not copy, go to my thread to see the evidence i have posted, all they did do was tailor the look of the ps move to look like the wiimote, also since when is asking ps fans what they want a bad thing atleast they are doing the one thing that nintendo have been bad at for the past three years, yup that's right listening to customers requests, how many times did we all ask for more hardcore games, and it took them ages to get there.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1