By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 too early for GOTY ?

bayonetta , heavy rain, gow3, mass effect 2 those are my favs so far this year

i finished gow 3 and for everything that is accomplished in that game i have never been in awe so many times

so far gow3 takes the cake easily one of the best games ive ever played

Around the Network

Its a contender a strong contender. So is God of War and Final Fantasy XIII

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

You do realize that it's March, right? We still have E3 and the holiday glut to wade through.

As of right now, Metro 2033 hands down. That includes FF13, GoW3, and ME2.

Too early to say.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

ME2 will obviously be close. I don't think halo reach will have much of a chance because pure fps titles never win GOTY., even though it will likely be my GOTY. It will probably be between ME2, GOW3, and Mario Galaxy 2. This is assuming Alan Awake does not live up to its hype which i have a feeling it wont. I personally want GOW3 to win, but mario galaxy 2 probably has the best chance.

Another game may REACH that goal first..........

Well, its a very good and logical possibility, but I'm thinking we'll have to wait and see what Nintendo does with the New Zelda Wii.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Its definitely too early to call.

From Nintendo Galaxy 2, Zelda Wii and Metroid Other M will give it a run

From Camp Sony there's God of War 3 (93 on meta), Heavy Rain (longshot), Gran Turismo 5, Agent, ModNation Racers (if its good), and possibly more unannounced stuff.

Microsoft is also putting out Halo Reach, SC Conviction, Alan Wake, etc.

It has a good chance of winning, but its too early. All 3 companies have big exclusives and I forgot to even mention multiplats like Crysis 2, Fallout New Vegas and possibly Red Dead Redemption.

The only GOTY list I care about is VGC's and that's only because I'm a contributor and know the guys who vote.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/