By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If your console manufacture could purchase one developer, who would it be?

On your gaming console of choice.  If Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo purchased one developer/studio to publish their games exclusively, who would you want them to choose?

Since I do most my gaming on PC/Wii I would have Nintendo purchase either Tri-Crescendo or Bioware.

Tri-Crescendo does some of the best music and atmosphere in the  gaming industry.   Them being a Japanese developer would fit right in with Nintendo.

Bioware brings western flavor to Nintendo who is struggling to keep the hardcore gamer.

*Edit manufacturer

I thought you could edit titles?  Did that get taken away :(

Around the Network

I'd want Sony to purchase Quantic Dream. Or Kojima productions.

Nintendo: Grasshopper Manufacture
Sony: Level 5
Microsoft: Epic Games

Nintendo: Rare
Sony: Microsoft
Microsoft: Epic

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Sony: Bioware

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

Square-eNix -- Sony

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Blizzard, Valve, Bioware, Epic.
That is just about the must have list (fun fact, they are all PC originally)

10 years ago I would have said Squaresoft... times change.

(more realistically, what's the name of that studio that did hotel dusk and just went to bancrupcy?)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I would like Sony to buy Nintendo :P would love a HD mario and Zelda, remember those HD zelda renders they were nice, i dont like toon shaded zelda that much.

SONY - KOJIMA PRODUCTION

Solid_Snake4RD said:
SONY - KOJIMA PRODUCTION

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising