By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If your console manufacture could purchase one developer, who would it be?

Sony: Rockstar

Around the Network

This is easy... Id have all three companies try to get Naughty dog, and Santa Monica.

Epic Games and Rockstar follows, and i still got faith and love for Rare Game Studios as well, they are just on an unlucky streak.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Nintendo should buy Cing.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Nintendo: Sega

Why? to bring new life to all those dead franchises: ToeJam & Earl, Alex Kidd, Kid Chameleon, Panzer Dragoon, Nights and thousands more!

Sega has more franchises than anybody!!! Maybe even more than Nintendo!

Sony - Konami.

Around the Network

MS: Bioware
Sony: . . .
Nintendo: Atlus

Sony: A team of 14-16 year old girls to help with singstar music selection! and advertising.

Dampfi said:

I still think it would not be a disadvantage to own SquareEnix or Capcom. And I wonder what would have become of RARE if they had stayed with Nintendo.

We would have Donkey Kong Country 4.

jhuff394 said:

This is easy... Id have all three companies try to get Naughty dog, and Santa Monica.

Huh? Sony already owns both of those studios...

Seihyouken said:
Sony: Level 5

Yes, I can totally see Level-5 wanting to make their least successful partnership both exclusive and permanent. :P

If Dragon Quest hadn't already made this an overwhelming improbability, then Layton and Inazuma Eleven have pretty much murdered the notion.  If L5 sold out to any of the manufacturers, it'd be Nintendo.  Without question.