By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii has more than doubled PS3's userbase and almost doubled X360s.

^

Like the PS Move is some kind of stupid "response" gimmick.

I mean, hi thread, I like all your avatars!

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

^

even though its been in development since 2004

thank you =D

mM
leo-j said:
trangentspree said:

^

even though its been in development since 2004

thank you =D

It takes Mr Mime one-turn to mimic his opponent, it takes Sony 6 years

No probs <3

leo-j said:

AND LESS THAN HALF THE QUALITY IP THAT THE PS3 or 360 have!

according to metacritic =P

You do realize that the top selling console usually gets the most bad software, right?

richardhutnik said:
leo-j said:

You do realize that the top selling console usually gets the most bad software, right?

I think he is talking about games above 90%. Just throw in the fact it has the best rated game on gamerankings or something. Really use opinion against opinion I always say. You know since reviewers judge quality.

Doesn't change the fact that is stated by the op.

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:
leo-j said:

...unlike badly selling consoles like, say, Jaguar?

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

richardhutnik said:
leo-j said:

And normally also the best.

But I am not going further in this subject otherwise I will sound to much as trestres

game reviews are not to be trusted unless it supports my argument.

RolStoppable said:
Okay, leo-j.

But you know the reason why the Wii has less quality games very well: Nintendo is lazy.

or there are so many times they can make a new zelda and mario game before running outta ideas.

Galaki said:
game reviews are not to be trusted unless it supports my argument.

I find that funny, because a lot of people cry foul but use the review system to win arguments. I personally just enjoy meltdowns from edge....hence why I defend them when I do. I also like throwing fire at fire...

In terms of quanity no one can argue against, one thing sells more than another, but in terms of quality truly you should be the only judge, even if you have yet to play the game! :P