By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 Versus Killzone 2 Screenshot Comparison

CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:
Great looking screenshots.. although they're not all 100% accurate. The Character "screenshot" from crysis is concept art and has been edited.

On another note.. Killzone 2 sure is a fine looking game in comparison, horrible story and gameplay, but its damn purdy! Crysis is almost the same, boring game but stunning graphics when it released.

How?

..in my opinion.

- The story was a 7/10 at most.
- The heavy feel
- The "hit box"
- Bad controller scheme
- Awful boss fights
- The ending
- Multiplayer maps 

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:
Great looking screenshots.. although they're not all 100% accurate. The Character "screenshot" from crysis is concept art and has been edited.

On another note.. Killzone 2 sure is a fine looking game in comparison, horrible story and gameplay, but its damn purdy! Crysis is almost the same, boring game but stunning graphics when it released.

How?

Regarding story, I'll have to agree. Killzone 1 had a much better story. I also preferred the level designs of the first game, frankly.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I have learned not to trust these BS PR images. When I see some gameplay footage I will give my judgement. Most I wait to see some PC version gameplay and what kind of leap there is between Crysis and Crysis 2.

crysis 2 looks way better, i like the colors in crysis 2

CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:
CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:

How?

..in my opinion.

- The heavy feel
- The "hit box"
- Bad controller scheme
- Awful boss fights
- The ending
- Multiplayer maps 

The highlighted sums it up.

The only thing I agree with (partially) is the ending, which would still go under the category of story. It could have used a bit more work. Almost everything else, we completely differ: the controls were great for a console shooter, the heavy feel was realistic (which would also go under the category of controls), and the multiplayer maps felt right for a game of that caliber.

You didnt write "in my opinion" so i claim your reasons false!

:P

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:
CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:
CGI-Quality said:
STEKSTAV said:

How?

..in my opinion.

- The heavy feel
- The "hit box"
- Bad controller scheme
- Awful boss fights
- The ending
- Multiplayer maps 

The highlighted sums it up.

The only thing I agree with (partially) is the ending, which would still go under the category of story. It could have used a bit more work. Almost everything else, we completely differ: the controls were great for a console shooter, the heavy feel was realistic (which would also go under the category of controls), and the multiplayer maps felt right for a game of that caliber.

You didnt write "in my opinion" so i claim your reasons false!

:P

The highlighted should be a simple indication that I'm speaking from my point of view (opinion).

Dosent count unless you utter the words "in my opinion".. the forums dosent have time to differentiate what an opinion is or not. Therefor the term "imo" must always be used to clearly save oneself from being called out. So... your points on KZ2 are wrong, im right! :O

i think these threads are the only thing Crysis is made for.
i NEVER seen anyone talk about the gameplay / storyline / online / features, its just graphics, and i know why that game is heck of a boring! , i hope they make Crysis 2 better.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

STEKSTAV said:

..in my opinion.

- The story was a 7/10 at most. <-- i'd agree with this, the storyline needed something (well this is true to all FPS games except verrryyy few)
- The heavy feel <---- (i like this one! i wouldn't like KZ2 if its not like this! )
- The "hit box" <---- whats this?
- Bad controller scheme <---- its costumizable , to me this doesn't exist since you'd get used to any control layout once you play a couple of times.
- Awful boss fights <---- kinda agree , but i don't know how better can the boss fights be, if i'm GG myself i would make it more like the MGS series, it would fit greatly in KZ
- The ending <--- yes =[
- Multiplayer maps <--- NO! and a thousand NO! , i LOVE the maps

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Hillzone 2's textures are all blurry compared to Crysis 2's. If those are not PC shots of C2 then I'd be interested to know how they can have the textures they have with the small amount of RAM that the PS3/360 has.

idk migro

ask Uncharted how it has such amazing textures, with such high visuals

mM