By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB, the most hyped game in history?

I was just thinking back to that first trailer that was released in E3 06! and realised that the hype for SSBB has been pretty much constant and continuously rising since then till now. Weve been getting dripped more and more info thanks to smashbros.com which has just increased excitement about the game, and surely the hype will carry on rising as the release date draws near and we learn more about what else is new. So by he launch we will have waited for SSBB for around two years!

Does anyone know a game that has had this level of hype throughout the wait for launch?

Around the Network

Halo 3?

Halo 3

Ninjabread Man

elnino334 said:
Halo 3

RolStoppable said:
Halo 3.

MontanaHatchet said:
Halo 3?

Around the Network

Street Fighter 3

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

twesterm said:
elnino334 said:
Halo 3

RolStoppable said:
Halo 3.

MontanaHatchet said:
Halo 3?

Superma- Halo 3.

mancandy said:
Street Fighter 3

LMAO Edit: Thanks to mancandy i forgot what i was originally going to post. Halo 3 was the most anticipated game in NA, and to some extent in Europe, but Brawl has also Japan. So, it's really hard to between those two, since i don't know about how PC gamers anticipated this game. Although most of them seem to think it's crap.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Halo 3 of course

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

Ok, we get it...