By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: 2010, Year of the Wii

famousringo said:
Good thing Nintendo is lazy, or they'd choke everybody else out of the market.

LOL, nice

Around the Network
Sempuukyaku said:
Carl2291 said:
But... but... I thought Wii owners hated IGN because of some random guys blog!?

Stop trolling.

Believing in a much loved member of the site, then questioning my thought's isn't trolling.

But seeing that you are trying to be all "rule"-like... Stop spamming with 2 word posts.

famousringo said:
Good thing Nintendo is lazy, or they'd choke everybody else out of the market.

I LOLed, IGNorance is trying to have it both ways.

divwilson50 said:
with the likes of final fantasy on both xbox and ps3, heavy rain, god of war 3, gran turismo 5, fable 3 and a whole lot more xbox and ps3 exclusives.
nintendo would need a really good party trick to get game of the year this year.

One word. Zelda

"FINALLY packs a punch " , yeah thats IGN for you =/
The Wii is doing good for the fans, the PS3 is doing good for the fans , the 360 is doing good for the fans, there is no "FINALLY did something" in it.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Why does every article where they attempt to say something positive about Nintendo, it comes off as back-handed and still insulting?

It's enough to say Nintendo is doing good, you don't need to drag in "the percentage of Wii titles that scored 4 or below in 2009"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

"It's enough to say Nintendo is doing good, you don't need to drag in "the percentage of Wii titles that scored 4 or below in 2009""

Because this isn't about how good the Wii actually is, but how much it pleases them. To the gaming press, this is all about their opinions, not the facts.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Mr Khan said:

Why does every article where they attempt to say something positive about Nintendo, it comes off as back-handed and still insulting?

It's enough to say Nintendo is doing good, you don't need to drag in "the percentage of Wii titles that scored 4 or below in 2009"

This

IGN acts like the "Cool guy in the business" and they don't know shit, nor even WANTS to know shit.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

IGN has sucked for years

Carl2291 said:
But... but... I thought Wii owners hated IGN because of some random guys blog!?

Still do every once and awhile I go look at thier site just to leave it 5mintues later most of the time. Never getting any actual usefull information.