By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Demon's Sousl in Europe

This page says that Demon's souls arrive to Spain in summer, possibly translated. If it is true we can enjoy this game in europe.
I hope it's true.

http://www.vidaextra.com/rpg/demons-souls-llegara-a-espana-y-traducido

Around the Network

me too but I'm not holding my breath.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

hopefully it happens.. but being in europe im kind of getting used to be screwed over games being US/JP only bah.... that being said..why the hell havent I just imported one from the US?

*changes page*

because it only confirms that they didn't have to release it in the EU, import theoretically encourages them not to bother with future releases especially when it eventually releases in the EU and no one buys it because they already imported, no longer care or never knew about it to begin it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

If it comes, 1 million sales is guaranteed.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

^
I genuinely believe that this game will make it to a million even without a release in Others, but yeah hopefully this is real.

good if true.
As far as I can see it is still full price in US (or at least in Canada where I could imjport it)
Not going to pay that much for a game I have no idea if I like it or not.

i hope so, you can import it on amazon.co.uk but its £60 not including import costs so im going to wait i think

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)