By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system do you game the most with?

What system do you game the most with?

360 26 26.80%

ps3 44 45.36%

wii 18 18.56%

ds 5 5.15%

psp 3 3.09%

ipod touch 1 1.03%

Total:97

PC

Around the Network

My main platofrm is the PS3, I prefer it's games and capabilities (online, watching movies) to the Wii (mainly used when friends come over to play MKWii or Wario Ware :P).

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

probably wii and ps3 equally, but if you include virtual console then it goes into wiis favor by quite a lot.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

PS3 then PC....If you have these 2 your basically all set unless your a big casual gamer then Wii is all you need.

You forgot the PC option. I game mostly on PC and then Xbox 360.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

PSP then 360

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Wii mainly. After that it would be the DS, 360, and PC over the long run. This list varies dramatically based on which games have been released on which systems.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

PC is my main platform, Wii is my secondary. My 360, PSP and DS I never use.