By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system do you game the most with?

What system do you game the most with?

360 26 26.80%

ps3 44 45.36%

wii 18 18.56%

ds 5 5.15%

psp 3 3.09%

ipod touch 1 1.03%

Total:97
CaptainDJ said:
I use 360 For online Gaming, PS3 for Single player games, and PC For  other stuff  p0rn.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
CaptainDJ said:
I use 360 For online Gaming, PS3 for Single player games, and PC For  other stuff  p0rn.

Shhh, no one needs to know. :D

DS first because of so many RPGs. Wii and 360 might be even because I have more 360 RPGs yet more Wii games overall.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Are we doing this every week now?

Signature goes here!

Sure. Because every time someone buys a new game for X console, it naturally becomes their most played console for the next week(s).

But I'm pretty sure that's not the point of these. So I'm guessing the point would be having another poll with clickable options.

On a typical day, I can't block out an hour or so to play games which means the iPhone sees the most game use, but not the most hours per week since virtually all of the games are like commercial breaks to play with while killing a few minutes here and there.

Sit down gaming time is about the same between PS3 and PC.

Currently a bit less with the PC since I set up a new boot drive on my workstation without any of my Steam games installed. If I want to game, I have to do it on my slower PC hooked up to the HDTV currently.

Around the Network

PS3 is the only console I use including all my PS2 games since mine has BC.

The Wii got the most playtime for the first 2 years or so, but the PlayStation 3 has gotten more playing time over the last year!

Easily Ds, I always have it, the DSiware games are good for short breaks between classes, Pokemon and Racing games are great for car rides*, and all the other touch screen heavy games I enjoy at home.

* Funny, I enjoy racing games much more when I'm riding in a car and playing

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

360.......Just Finished Mass Effect2 and Assassins Creed2(with full achievements) recently

I havent touched my ps3 in months....that could change though since Im buying GOW3

360>PS3>Wii

360 for me, i enjoy achievements and Xbox Live. I mainly play my PS3 for the Sony titles and blu-ray movies. Wii I break out for a few games.