By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system do you game the most with?

What system do you game the most with?

360 26 26.80%

ps3 44 45.36%

wii 18 18.56%

ds 5 5.15%

psp 3 3.09%

ipod touch 1 1.03%

Total:97

PC god damn your anti PC sentiments, So much negativity.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I refuse to answer until PC is made and option, as my consoles get VERY little play time. Currently, the DS, if I was forced to choose, as I just bought Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and it's FREAKING AMAZING!!!

sony generation for me.
for the firs time :p

Damn.. just one vote for ipod touch... yes it was me.. got a job, gf, friends, social life etc.. very little time to game so I spend a lot of time on my iPhone 3Gs when travelling for work.. way more then on my Wii, 360 or DS..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Where's PC?! Why would you include ipod touch and not PC?!

I use 360 For online Gaming, PS3 for Single player games, and PC For other stuff.

Either my DS or Wii... dunno, really.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wii so far. I had the chance to buy it in 2009 so many great games were already out. I'm pretty busy with NSMB, Galaxy, Twilight Princess... then DS...

I don't own a PS3, but my dad will soon get one!

PS3(currently MW2, Bayonetta and soon GOW3 however im seperated from my PS3 as Im at uni ATM).........DS(currently peggle and soon pokemon SS only console with me at uni)................360(again console not with me ATM but currently playing Forza 3 and soon BFBC2 i dont want to pay for live but will buy a month for BC2)...Wii(have NSMBwii but not played since xmas mum uses console for wii fit more than i do).....................................................................................PSP(not played since October but recently bough GT and Motorstorm)

My current Soul Silver Team: