By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fils-Aime on Wii 2: “We’re not there yet”

But Pachter sez Wii HD will come this year!!1!

Seriously, is there anyone left, besides some HD fantrollz, who actually believes Nintendo will come out with a successor to Wii anytime soon?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Bamboleo said:
Maynard_Tool said:
For Nintendo, is just not enough to enable HD capabilities to make a whole new console, they need something else. Something that will change the way the industry is heading

and then be copied.

cycle

LOL, now seriously, its getting annoying how every week someone at Nintendo has to deny it. Makes it seems like something is on the works.

Or maybe it just isn't f..k-en  happenin

It makes it feel like it is not going to happen for awhile

If Nintendo carved "There is no Wii HD!!!!" into the moon or aligned stars to form the sentence on the nightsky, some people still wouldn't get it.

I wonder why people keep asking this question. Are they really that naive to think Nintendo is going to bring out a new console when the Wii is still far outselling the competition every week in every region.

Japan is the only close weekly battle and that is only in short bursts due to specific games.

Bamboleo said:
Maynard_Tool said:
For Nintendo, is just not enough to enable HD capabilities to make a whole new console, they need something else. Something that will change the way the industry is heading

and then be copied.

cycle

LOL, now seriously, its getting annoying how every week someone at Nintendo has to deny it. Makes it seems like something is on the works.

Dude Nintendo be copied is the standard for the industry ...pick anything ...

*D-PAD ...COPIED

*RUMBLE FEATURE ...COPIED

*MARIO KART ...COPIED

*ANALOG STICK...COPIED

*MOTION CONTROLLERS...COPIED

*SHOULDER BUTTONS...COPIED

Anything that has to do with controller and interface that worked in the video game history and become a standard is stuff that nintendo has created , and it will be this way until the end of times , i could bet 1000000US$ that PSP will have cameras and a touch screen (i could even say that it can have 2) but be copied is what proves above all one thing ...NINTENDO IS THE MORTHERF**** FUTURE !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

On the topic i can see nintendo releasing a Wii WITH HD plus a bunch of other stuff like graphics better then the PS3 for example , and a even more precise Wii-mote with a brand new wireless super presice nunchuck combo for example NEXT YEAR if (and is a big IF) Natal and ARC hurts the Wii sales.

But a normal Wii with HD out-put only (not gonna happen) Sorry Patcher .

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

It makes sense for Nintendo to wait and see what happens with Natal and Arc, It's not like they NEED to do anything soon.

WTH did you report this from some crappy videogame website instead of the much better Forbes interview? Forbes didn't ask about the make believe Wii HD but about their plan in new trend of technology(HD, 3-D ect.). I am tired of this shit.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

I can care less for graphics,but, Nintendo should focus more on online and how to make it better. I love my Wii and I like paying $50 for games.

RolStoppable said:
I think people fully understand that there won't be a Wii HD, bringing the issue constantly up serves merely as FUD to make people hold out instead of buying a Wii now.

By the way, do you guys believe that the Wii is going to get the 50% market share at any point?

More on topic: If  that is the situation now, what if in next generation (let's say in a couple of years or more, ) Nintendo came up with a HD Wii ( A standard technology by then) along with some unpredictible succesfully groundbreaking aproach to gaming, a continuation but also a leap forward in the direction they have now?

I would love that. I can't wait to see that. 

A little off topic: I love blonde girls and married a brunette. Lucky me gaming is not like marriage.