By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - North American boxart for Sin & Punishment: SS - pretty

i like the US version best

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Its OK, but like Zucas said before, it is a little hectic. JP version looks minimally better.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

In my opinion the JAP one looks alot better then the US boxart but then thats because the JAP one dosn't have that monster thing to draw all the attention.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

This is indeed a very nice boyart. Though I find the Japanese cover is in no way inferior to its US counterpart.

Now that's a box art.

Around the Network

the us box describes the game very well though. just plain awesome. like like the jp one two but i don't like the huge jp font on the front.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Somewhat disturbing. Is that thing breathing fire or vomiting?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

pretty cool

Not bad...not bad at all.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I like it. Makes me want to grab a gun and shoot it a lot.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.