By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why is there soo much negativity in any 360 related thread?

I've posted in a few 360 threads recently, unless they went to hell after I posted, they seemed fine.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
CGI-Quality said:
Reminds me when the PS3 was on it's down side. These things happen.

Your thinking about the media, that was a different issue. There has never been a time on this site where every ps3 thread was hi-jacked straight to hell so consistently.

Every 360 thread isn't hi-jacked either, but these things DO happen. Before mid-2009, the PS3 was the laughing stock of the industry and many threads here reflected that.

Again, I'm not defending it. But to pretend it only happens with regards to the 360 is inaccurate.

No , it has not happened to the 360 only, but it hasnt happened with soo much consistency and with a vast number of supporters and for such a long time as the shit the 360 gets.

If I make a thread with a quote from some reviewer saying some 360 game has the best graphics , a fifth of the thread calls the guy a fanboy , another two thirds goes "wait for such and such ps3 game" and the other 20% actually stay on topic.

Do the same thing for a ps3 title and even you cant deny how different the responses would be.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

What do you want to hear, an apology from a fanboy/troll is useless, they aren't sincere, might as well ignore them.

How about I scout to Bungie.net and Kotaku.com and get 360 Fans? They seem to be willing. I'm sick of "Crappy Wii Ware Game nobody will buy gets ___ from ____" or "Last Guardian will be the greastest game ever1!!1!1". I want more "Halo gets a new map pack omfgggggg!!"

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
How about I scout to Bungie.net and Kotaku.com and get 360 Fans? They seem to be willing. I'm sick of "Crappy Wii Ware Game nobody will buy gets ___ from ____" or "Last Guardian will be the greastest game ever1!!1!1". I want more "Halo gets a new map pack omfgggggg!!"

lol... go for it!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Just a quick look at the front page...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103234&page=1

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103328&page=1

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103221&page=1

None of them have any negativity. And i could find many... Many more.

Do you not see the common denominator in all those threads?

None of those threads even remotely compares itself to anything else not 360 related......you cant show your bias without your preference being in the discussion.....

Its fanboy 101

Tbh I think in some cases (not all for certain) the threads started by certain posters INVITE arguments from other console users.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

None of their consoles worked so they had time to troll. :p

Now since they are all working again it should go back to usual

j/k of course

Xxain said:
A Bad Clown said:

lol... go for it!

More likely it will spawn 100000 pages of "The flood was here". I should try 4chan also...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
M.U.G.E.N said:
Tbh I think in some cases (not all for certain) the threads started by certain posters INVITE arguments from other console users.

And why is that?