By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why is there soo much negativity in any 360 related thread?

priteshmodi said:
heruamon said:
I'll ask again, has anybody here installed Crysis? I'm curious as to the HDD space rqmts for the game.

The folder is 7.1 GB on my hard drive and that includes a few mods as well as custom levels.

It's about 6Gb without mods.

Around the Network

because us PS3 fans have no games so we take it out on the 360 fans! lol (/sarcasm)

libellule said:
themanwithnoname said:
I dunno what's funnier, that this thread is a microcosm of what the OP's talking about or that libellule's argument boils down to "lots of people agree with me, so I must be right!"

"lots of people agree with me, so I must be right!"

keep your shit out of my mouth plz

When I said the "whole internet", I m referring to the main review websites.
Considering how the "whole internet" is OVER dominated by the american propaganda and has bashed the PS3 to hell (just check the rating of Uncharted1 compared to Halo3 ...), I do believe that, when the same internet people change their opinion then it means something has changed.

To put it clear : despite all anti PS3 biais, it is common knowledge that the more technically impressive games are on PS3.

(see my signature, even jesus kung fu magic say it !)

Seeing as you poorly tried to have a go at me for doing something similar (though that was because you made a mistake) I would say you need to be careful in case you get the "big word" you like so much.

libellule said:

ho, you are still alive after I asskicked you in the last thread when you never answered my post ???

What last thread?

libellule said:

- prove me (link) your free claim about Crysis2 being superior on 360 and superior to any console game released ?

I never said it would be superior in this thread although, I basically gather it will be given

1) 99% of all cross-platform games run better on 360 regardless of lead platform

2) Digital Foundrys analysis concludes the engine runs better on 360

3) Crytek's showing the 360 version to the PC media, which leads one to believe given the choice between the 360 and the PS3 version they show the PS3 media, the 360 version was better for showing off.

*Sigh* I'm getting bored in repeatedly posting this

http://translate.google.de/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgames.de%2Faid%2C704486%2FCrysis-2-Themen-Chat-mit-der-PC-Games-Redaktion-Heute-1800-Uhr%2FPC%2FNews%2F&sl=de&tl=en

Proof of console

Zezeri: Did you really cut the gameplay of the presentation from the stool?

Robert Horn: I personally do not. But this was clearly the fact that we have only seen the Xbox version. I just expect more from a Crysis 2 on the PC.

Proof of graphical superiority

If Crysis 2 GSSD come to the graphics of Uncharted 2 on the PS?

Christian Schlütter: Crysis 2 will be on all platforms, the "best looking" game. . That could work. If Crytek all implements what (they make themselves and the technology is there) it will look better than Uncharted 2. However, one must also bear in mind that Uncharted 2 is much more linear than it will be in Crysis. Crytek has a lot more AI, environments, variables calculated.

The same magazines preview also confirmed "The mission was presented on an XBOX 360 and was said to look like the game will push the graphical boundaries on all platforms."

libellule said:

==> you dont have any video (outside the PS3-360 beach video released some time ago that proved both version were similar)
at best you have the bullshot that, we know, mean nothing these days.

Uh the thing being argued is not that the games will be similar, we know they'll run similar, MW2 on PS3 and 360 is similar, but 360 got the nod because it ran much better, why should it be any different here? Wasn't the PS3 supposed to be more powerful? How come games run worse on it than it's older competitor? If it is how come previews are telling us a multiplatform game looks much better then Sonys first party offerings.

Anyone want more further proof, 360 threads get trolled almost instantly?

Here is a thread no less than 10 mins old. And look at the first post, by a known PS3 fan.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103649&page=1&str=1595985184#5

The thread is a goddamn preview. And yet another thread already tried to be derailed. It's a BLOODY JOKE!

Around the Network
selnor said:

Here is a thread no less than 10 mins old. And look at the first post, by a known PS3 fan.

The thread is a goddamn preview. And yet another thread already tried to be derailed. It's a BLOODY JOKE!

You can't take what people say personally. I get slammed all the time for my lack of spelling and grammar,but I just ignore all those people for the most part.

selnor said:

I'll do you one better Selnor, I got BANNED for calling a 2-post troller a troll...I couldn't believe it.  He trolls a thread, with a comment that makes ZERO sense, and I said somethign to the effect of, you're 2 post into VGC and your already trolling...and I got banned for that...lol.  This site is going to the pits, if they didn't have the best tracking data, I wouldn't waste my time here any longer.  My advice to you is to stay out of threads as much as you can, and when you see ANYTHING red in a signature, don't respond to them, since basically a red psoter can call you a fucking moron and you can report it, and nothing will happen (factual story by the way).

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
selnor said:

I'll do you one better Selnor, I got BANNED for calling a 2-post troller a troll...I couldn't believe it.  He trolls a thread, with a comment that makes ZERO sense, and I said somethign to the effect of, you're 2 post into VGC and your already trolling...and I got banned for that...lol.  This site is going to the pits, if they didn't have the best tracking data, I wouldn't waste my time here any longer.  My advice to you is to stay out of threads as much as you can, and when you see ANYTHING red in a signature, don't respond to them, since basically a red psoter can call you a fucking moron and you can report it, and nothing will happen (factual story by the way).

Yeah it is pretty silly.

Let me just name OLDSCHOOLFOOL as a GOOD PS3 fan who has every intention of being civil. Seriously guys. He is genuine. Trust me.

But yeah I have been banned for calling out trolls, and got banned for REPORTING  A TROLL. A user ( remaining unamed ) told me in exact terms ( "your F*cking opinion means SH*T" ) and I reported it and got banned for causing trouble. What?

selnor said:
heruamon said:
selnor said:

Yeah it is pretty silly.

Let me just name OLDSCHOOLFOOL as a GOOD PS3 fan who has every intention of being civil. Seriously guys. He is genuine. Trust me.

But yeah I have been banned for calling out trolls, and got banned for REPORTING  A TROLL. A user ( remaining unamed ) told me in exact terms ( "your F*cking opinion means SH*T" ) and I reported it and got banned for causing trouble. What?

No worries...there's always N4G, since that place is going to be less bias then VGC come fall...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

oldschoolfool said:
selnor said:

You can't take what people say personally. I get slammed all the time for my lack of spelling and grammar,but I just ignore all those people for the most part.

I think your grammar is fine.You should see my niece on MSN. I can tunderstand any of what she types. LOL.