By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
StarcraftManiac said:

Nederlandse site... Oftewel: NIET BETROUWBAAR...

Srry, Dutch site involved, so i started talkin Dutch... ...

what he said

burn them dutch sites, buuuuuurn 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

This would be friggin' awesome if it happens, but I doubt it. I still dream of that game on the saturn before I sold it...god I wish I hadn't done that. There were so many good games for that system, sucks it wasn't a commercial success. Definitely a success in terms of having an awesome library of amazing games though. Saturn was my fav!! I gave more love to my saturn then I did to my PS1 and N64...except for when Mario and DK64 were released, around those two times saturn got to take a little break.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

sega must be desperate for cash, if all they do isporting 3-9 year old games!!! samba de amigo, nights, ghost squad, house of the dead

Ari_Gold said:
sega must be desperate for cash, if all they do isporting 3-9 year old games!!! samba de amigo, nights, ghost squad, house of the dead

Shouldn't you do the same ?

It is easy cash ^__^''.

Ari_Gold said:

Sadly, you have a point.

Around the Network

Supposedly, there is a japanese magazine that confirms the original Nights for the PS2.

Fine, Sega. I'll buy it.

The Magic Box has also reported it:

- UNCONFIRMED: Sega will release a PS2 version of NiGHTS into Dreams in Japan on February 21, 2008, a remake of the first NiGHTS game for Sega Saturn.

Sega should include the game in the Wii version of Nights as a bonus (but I doubt it).

Ari_Gold said:

Does this mean that we will see Shenmue (the whole thing) soon (keeps on dreaming). You know, the research for the game is done and they have vast libraries of contents. All the need to do is set it up and write the code. 

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

I doubt it will make it to the states, but you never know.

Musouka I will be dreaming about the complete Shenmue myself. I really cant bring myself to play that game anymore knowing that the end is left wide open. Its so sad such a brilliant game got overlooked by almost all gamers.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

This has now been confirmed and it makes no sense. I was hoping for the original version to be included in the Wii sequel...hell I hope it still is.

IGN claim it's true:

http://au.ps2.ign.com/articles/836/836720p1.html