By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

if its true then thats good,but i doubt its true

Around the Network
naznatips said:
This seems unlikely konnichiwa. If they were going to remake the original NiGHTS it's no more expensive to make it for the Wii than the PS2 and it would make much more sense to make it for the Wii since they are trying to sell a new NiGHTS to Wii owners.

yep if they do remake it the best platform would of been wii

Zucas said:
If this is true then it would make no sense whatsoever. If the original was ever to be remade it would probably go on the Wii not PS2.

I mean I guess this could happen but you'd just have to look at Sega and say what the hell are you thinking.

i doubt its true to,but sega did say they will still support ps2 in the coming years

I find it unlikely, seeing as how that was the only website publishing this idea........

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

This could be a pausable choice ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
naznatips said:
If they were going to remake the original NiGHTS it's no more expensive to make it for the Wii than the PS2 a...

Huh? It certainly could be more expensive to make a game for Wii. The team would likely has less training with the kit and the Wii is over twice as powerful which means the team may want to make the graphics and such much better. Also, it could take quite sometime to perfect control in the Wii.

You're mistaken.  They've alread developed a NiGHTS engine for the Wii for NiGHTS 2.  Why would you try and make it on the PS2 when you'd have to build an engine from the ground up when you already have an engine built for a system?  It's not smart development, and the fact that this is one small no-name site reporting this makes it even less likely.  If they made it, I would buy it, but it's very very unlikely.

naznatips said:
naznatips said:
If they were going to remake the original NiGHTS it's no more expensive to make it for the Wii than the PS2 a...

Huh? It certainly could be more expensive to make a game for Wii. The team would likely has less training with the kit and the Wii is over twice as powerful which means the team may want to make the graphics and such much better. Also, it could take quite sometime to perfect control in the Wii.

You're mistaken.  They've alread developed a NiGHTS engine for the Wii for NiGHTS 2.  Why would you try and make it on the PS2 when you'd have to build an engine from the ground up when you already have an engine built for a system?  It's not smart development, and the fact that this is one small no-name site reporting this makes it even less likely.  If they made it, I would buy it, but it's very very unlikely.

yep,well said

Nederlandse site... Oftewel: NIET BETROUWBAAR...

Srry, Dutch site involved, so i started talkin Dutch... ...

THE NETHERLANDS

I would think a multiplatform remake, for the PS2, PSP, and Wii, would make more sense.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

naznatips said:

Over twice as powerful? The gamecube was about twice as powerful as the PS2.. They could port it to Wii pretty easily... just map the controls for the wii remote/nunchuck and a GCN controller. They'd have to enhance the graphics for PS2 as well as the Saturn was out during the PS1 era so might as well bump them up some more. The most logical way would be to do PS2 & Wii. They're trying to sell to the Wii owners more as the new one will determine if they make others after it's release the remake, not so much. However what the remake will do is sell the NEW game, it'd make more sense to be out on the Wii...