By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My two cents about Final Fantasy XIII(X360) NO SPOILERS!!

@ Jimmyray Well thats good to hear regarding FF13. And you ask how? Simple what year was your 360 made? See I'm well aware of 360's going bad on me. But that problem doesnt really exist anymore. So if we compare the quality of a Current 360 and a ps3 now how can you say the 360 is poorly made plastic toy as you put it? Its pretty much on par with ps3 system with quality. I speak from experience too I've been through RROD more then once.

Around the Network
Wandamaximoff said:
Im getting it tomorrow on my 360! I certianlu wony be buying a ps3 for tgis game with such minor differences!

Secondly bayonetta has much better reviews than FF14 so far! So id rather stick to a console that can do a near on perfect port rather than a complete disarster!!

Ahmen!

that post was a disarster!!

Wagram said:
Wandamaximoff said:
Im getting it tomorrow on my 360! I certianlu wony be buying a ps3 for tgis game with such minor differences!

Secondly bayonetta has much better reviews than FF14 so far! So id rather stick to a console that can do a near on perfect port rather than a complete disarster!!

Ahmen!

that post was a disarster!!

Wow, you're really good.

No matter what people are saying, you won't notice any difference (graphically speaking) while you play the game, you will notice the difference if you read reviews and watch those useless video comparisons. You can buy any of the versions and enjoy the game without any problems. Just look at Bayonetta.

Wandamaximoff said:

Ahmen!

i have finished bayonetta on ps3 and i can assure that the version is not that shit you talking about it has metascore 86

AND THE BIG PROBLEM WAS THE LOADING TIMES WHICH CAN BE FIXED NOW

Around the Network

This game is in my rental quene, simply to ee wha the fuss is all about, but JRPGs are too long and boring for my taste, and I normally can't stomach the combat system...butI'm a gamer, so I'll give it a go...just liek taking castor oil for rot gut!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

simply no reason not to get ps3 version, its the better version to have in your collection

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

V-r0cK said:
Huya said:

Question to you or anybody else that already has/seen the actual product of 360 version of FFXIII. 

Does the 3 disc have an individual art on the cover? 

One thing i loved about the multiple disc games for FF were FF8 and FF9 where they had a character on each of the disc, and they looked gorgeous.

Nah same design except for "Disc 1, Disc 2" etc.

Just gotta point this out, I'm playing the Xbox 360 version right this second and it looks looks simply amazing. It looks sooo much better then the Xbox 360 screens being shoved around (WTF were the first lot which was just a jag-fest?). For starters there's no jaggies, everything is less pale and more vibrant (this may be down to my "perfect" TV setting configuration), everything just looks better then the 360 screens floating about. I take back all of my negative criticism I've been spouting, props to SquareEnix!

I'm playing upscaled 1080p. The Xbox 360 does a wonderful job.

The 576p CGI cutscenes still look gorgeous and look miles ahead of standard definition PAL footage. The only negative is the macro-blocking that can appear on fast moving things on screen.

IMO the Xbox 360 version (On my set-up) looks on par with the Playstation 3 screens that have been floating around on the internet. I'll try out my Step-dad's PS3 version on my set-up sometime in the future and see how much EVEN better the Ps3 version looks then the Ps3 screens on the net.

another great game for my 360

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad