By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My two cents about Final Fantasy XIII(X360) NO SPOILERS!!

Im getting it tomorrow on my 360! I certianlu wony be buying a ps3 for tgis game with such minor differences!

Secondly bayonetta has much better reviews than FF14 so far! So id rather stick to a console that can do a near on perfect port rather than a complete disarster!!

Ahmen!

Around the Network
Lord Flashheart said:
dahuman said:
Lord Flashheart said:
I guess the question is dahuman, are you getting the game?

Getting the PS3 Chinese version in May, I want the original theme song and JP VO.

After all that slating of the 360 version why am I not surprised. /jk

I hope they would release a demo so I can try it.

not a big fan of english vo if I can help it, echo doesn't fit with the game at all either, cluster fucks. as soon as I heard there was going to be a Chinese version with original audio, pre-order was immediately canceled.

If you have the choice and want to play this alone and not cross game chat than the PS3 version is the way to go.

you do realize that leona lewis is as ending credits right? same with 30 seconds from mars and dragonage>.>

Huya said:
you do realize that leona lewis is as ending credits right? same with 30 seconds from mars and dragonage>.>

No thanks, I'm Asian and I'm staying with Asian shit.

Around the Network

then shouldnt you change your profile picture then?

strictly video games, I have never slept with an Asian girl since those do turn me off for some reason, they all look like little boys.

Glad to hear that you are having fun. I am looking forward to this game myself.

dahuman said:
strictly video games, I have never slept with an Asian girl since those do turn me off for some reason, they all look like little boys.

This post is the one that truly won this thread! lolz

dahuman said:

What is up with Asian guys that don't like Asian chicks? One of my best friends in college was the same way. Dubya Tee Eff