By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry FFXIII comparison

CommonMan said:
Wagram said:
Mostly every JRPG is under scored this gen with the exception of a few. But alot of big games this gen are over scored. Looking at you MW2.

Agreed. I would happily swap MW2's and Lost Odyssey's meta's and think it is more fitting, but the masses have spoken it seems.

Lost Odyssey is a far better game than MW2 imo as well.

Around the Network
CommonMan said:
Wagram said:
Mostly every JRPG is under scored this gen with the exception of a few. But alot of big games this gen are over scored. Looking at you MW2.

Agreed. I would happily swap MW2's and Lost Odyssey's meta's and think it is more fitting, but the masses have spoken it seems.

That's because you're both noobs at MW2 ;)

Must be boring to die all the time :p

Because seriously MW2 is loads of fun.

LMAO AT THE OP..

did you completely ignore the comparison, and just went straight to your biased opinion on a game you haven't played?

mM
Boutros said:
CommonMan said:
Wagram said:

Noobs at MW2? Compare the hardest mode of this game to KZ2, it is a joke. and the people online mostly suck and cheat all the time.

An over rated game is an over rated game, and I am almost 95% sure that Activision spent alot of that 1 Billion dollars paying people off. I can see an 8.5 score. But not a 9.4 for a game that came out two years ago but with crappier online.

Wagram said:
Boutros said:
CommonMan said:
Wagram said:

Noobs at MW2? Compare the hardest mode of this game to KZ2, it is a joke. and the people online mostly suck and cheat all the time.

That being said, it's still not underrated I think.

Around the Network

My god.. I had no idea how bad this looks on 360. For some reason, Eurogamer didn't even mention the loss of shadows. I guess it was pitty. Bayonetta 2.0 confirmed.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2uzuil4.gif

It doesn't look that bad. But I do agree they could have done alot better on the 360 version. Devs need to start properly porting games and stop giving shady ports.

Well, not s urprised that a European magazine is trashing a multiplat game for the 360. They all hate Microsoft hardcore!

Soonerman said:
Well, not s urprised that a European magazine is trashing a multiplat game for the 360. They all hate Microsoft hardcore!

Oh man this is gold.

If eurogamer has ANY bias, it's towards the 360.

Wow, the OP is a mixture of awesome cherry picking and a little sprinkle of outright lying.

If you want to know what they had to say, read the actual article. If you're happy to play whatever version of the game you can get, don't read it, and more power to you.