By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry FFXIII comparison

lol he expends the whole article trying to defend 360 version looks path putting alot of blame on SE.
ps3 "limitations".
there are things like missing shadows that he even didn't comment,
seriously if the 360 version its .1 higher than ps3 version, something it's wrong in this world.

Around the Network

Like is aid, the OP is married to his 360 and makes up crap and is generally clueless. No one takes is rambling, posts with zero facts seriously. A quick google search shows the Ps3 version is by far th betetr version.

Amazing someone can be so blind trying to defend a piece of electronics.

So, no matter how you twist it, the PS3 version looks better overall. It running on 576p for the Xbox 360 version is more than enough to confirm that.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

A classic thread, It will tell you nothing yet will say alot.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Nice trolling, RAZurrection. Linking to an article and stating the exact opposite of what it says in your opening post.

People get bans for all sorts of reasons here, and not for this?

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Around the Network

Raz should be banned, amazing he gets away with the trolling he does. All he does is post lies, even psots artivles that says the opposite of what he says, he did this yesterday trying to say 360 was leap frogging PS3 in graphics because of Crysis 2, LMAO. He even posts an article where Crytek stated it will look identical on both, and will run a little better on PS3.

The mods need to clean up here. Threads by guys like RAZ are really ruining any sensible discussion here.

Feylic said:
Severance said:

Xbox 360 Disk swapping : "naaahhhh its okay really disk swapping is all good infact i enjoy disk swapping its like so much fun !"

PS3 Install : "MAN THESE INSTALLS TAKE 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE... 5 MINUTES! JESUS MAN I CAN DIE I AM DYING I CAN'T BREATH"

Don't forget to add, "360 can install games now too?! OMG BEST THING EVAR"

ot: 1 more weekkkkkkk

Remember when MGS4 was released?

Read the DF article. Basically, the Xbox 360 version is inferior due to Square not working hard enough on it.

i buy a ps3 version of course!!!!

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Masakari said:
Read the DF article. Basically, the Xbox 360 version is inferior due to Square not working hard enough on it.

Nope, they saiod the 360 could have been better, that does not mean the Ps3 version would still not have been better. With all the CGI and lack of storage space on 360, chances are PS3 still would have had an edge.