By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yahoo calls it! Wii is d0med! (again)

This fun. I love these threads. How many of these do we get a year?
Seriously though, even though the sales aren't as good as previous years, it still more than knock the socks off the competition.

So if its a bad year for the Wii and it still outsell the competition, how good a year is it for the other consoles?

There is no Knowledge that is not Power

Around the Network

Are we all reading the same article. I mean I see no doom or gloom article haha. Seems to be more of a "slap in the face" to those who are always calling doom and gloom with little to know proof. Although, not completely that, they take the news and actually present it logically rather than going on a rampage. Even their part about 3rd party presents both sides without saying "Wii's fault or Nintendo fault's" or whatever the usual bullshit.

Actually I rather enjoyed the article because it gives both sides of the situation and then takes a logical neutral position on the matter because it isn't known and there is no way for it to be known til the year is up. Guess I'll just have to assume this is a joke thread (or will turn into one when people figure out they were wrong haha).

So yahoo and Microsoft are consolidating their growing relationship perhaps...

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

If any of the consoles sell more than last year it will be quite a feat. I think the PS3 is the only one with a realistic chance.

YEA FINALY!!

...Oh wait.Damn.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Sorry Yahoo, but too may BIG Games are comming out in 2010 for Wii to fail. These great games will also help sell consoles. And Rumor is that Nintendo will release a black Wii for North America and that will sell out fast.

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Monster Hunter Tri, Sin and Punishment 2, Metroid other M, Red Steel 2, Zelda Wii and much more equals epic year for Wii!

ShadowSnake said:

this just in: sony and microsoft are catching up!!

Hilarious!

Thanks man for the big smile you made me start my working day with.

The Nintendo Wii is doomed article #688. lol!

PS3 IS DOOMED

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
PS3 IS DOOMED

You spelled "Wii" wrong!

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.