By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yahoo calls it! Wii is d0med! (again)

i got popcorn! lets look at this article together :b

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

I always wonder why Wii's yoy decline seems to be sensationalized, when EVERY console handheld has gone through this same cycle. Wii's already had how many years of shipping 20+m? A feat no other console has ever acheived.

Its funny that this is coming out right before an onslaught of great Wii releases. I sense agenda here. Who owns Yahoo anyway? ; )

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

vonboysp said:

Well I have pizza and kool aid with nude chicks.

C_Hollomon said:
vonboysp said:

Well I have pizza and kool aid with nude chicks.

Food fetish?

Mr Khan said:

This, dear gamers, will be the year the Wii falls."

they have been saying that since it came out....

this guy must be so pissed his wife is taking over his console

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

I don't get it, why are you guys laughing and joking around!??!?!

Them Yahoos said it was Doomed! Oh no, my poor Wii is going to stop working?

The PS3 and 360 are CATCHING UP. It's true, the Wii is outselling them by slightly less... oh wait... it's not. It's actually starting to spread out again since the price drops...

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Wii isnt going anywhere.

I have all the consoles and Im 100% sure they arent going to catch up to it.

Doesnt matter if they put out NATAL or ARC they just arent systems friendly to the casual consumer.

And threads like these, with the article linked, are why Yahoo will continue to make more of those articles.

this just in: sony and microsoft are catching up!!

Never before a first place console received so frustrated comments.