By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Toys 'R ' Us Sunday Wii MADNESS

Yea our local Toysrus also got a shipment of Wiis and was also packed this morning despite being a store thats usually empty of people. I hope they actually get more shipments later in the week since in a mere hour their software was almost entirely cleaned out. Did manage Fire Emblem and RE:UC though so not a bad haul.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

Around the Network

Yea I hope the TRU by me gets another shipment of software before the sale ends.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Bod warned us there would be a storm starting today.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It really does seem like a good week for Wii software, if talking about TRU.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

does anyone know how many TRU stores there are in the US? I was wondering how many wiis that would make if they all sold 50 to 100 wii today as it seemed in the few examples in this thread.

Around the Network

According to their website, 586 stores in the USA.

There are 20 stores around here.

mM

I didnt know this, but this is really good news for everyone who is looking for software. The toys r us deal is also online! If your B&M TRU is out of stock, go online and order!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Then a low estimate would be 30,000 sold today (50 per store), some stores had 100 - 150, so TRU sales have to be actually much higher than that for one day. Wow.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
loadedstatement said:
I didnt know this, but this is really good news for everyone who is looking for software. The toys r us deal is also online! If your B&M TRU is out of stock, go online and order!

Yeah, but can you use the $10 coupon?