By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man turns into a tree (Real)!

Around the Network

Thats disgusting

mM

Isn't it just!

According to New Scientist, the man had his blood tested, and has the common human papillomavirus, but due to genetic defects his immune system is unable to deal with it and the infection has spread.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

omfg...i can't believe it...

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

Around the Network

oh my god i have never seen anything like that before i feel so sorry for that man.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

The comments on YouTube say they aren't roots, but rather warts that look really weird. If this is true I'm more sympathetic than disgusted, but looks more than slightly fake.

Oh, guess it's real after all. Very weird. o_O

Gross... poor guy... but WTH?!??!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Why would you post this type of video on THIS site??? WHY!?!?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

My god ... I feel so sorry for him . Most of the time stuff like this can destroy your entire life unfortunatly ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!