By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

Euphoria14 said:
Just started playing this tonight and it is already a bit overwhelming. All I get it a "Come on let's go." from Vashryon (sp?) and then I am stuck not knowing what the hell to do.

Took me a while to figure out that there were two spots by the arena for me to get hexes.

This game gives you no clues what so ever.

theres a old man he will give you clues( or basically tell) on where to go

Around the Network

Can you buy grenades anywhere? My people are like lvls 9-10 in hg and mg, but 3-4 in grenades. I just got 25 molotov cocktails as part of a mission, but I notice I chew threw thrown weapons extremely fast.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Finally hit chapter 2. The boss in Ch. 1 was giving me so much trouble until I decided to just go

1.) "Hero Action Zephyr w/ Machine Gun"

2.) "Hero Action Leanne w/ Handgun"

3.) "Hero Action Vashyron w/ Handgun"

4.) "Go all out with everyone while Boss attempts to regenerate armor"

5.) "Hero Action Zephyr w/ Machine Gun"

6.) "Hero Action Leanne w/ Handgun"

7.) "Hero Action Vashyron w/ Handgun"

I didn't realize that every Hero Action after Zephyr's was going to refill my Hero Gauge.

I am still learning the combat system as you can see. This game is tough as nails.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

Finally hit chapter 2. The boss in Ch. 1 was giving me so much trouble until I decided to just go

1.) "Hero Action Zephyr w/ Machine Gun"

2.) "Hero Action Leanne w/ Handgun"

3.) "Hero Action Vashyron w/ Handgun"

4.) "Go all out with everyone while Boss attempts to regenerate armor"

5.) "Hero Action Zephyr w/ Machine Gun"

6.) "Hero Action Leanne w/ Handgun"

7.) "Hero Action Vashyron w/ Handgun"

I didn't realize that every Hero Action after Zephyr's was going to refill my Hero Gauge.

I am still learning the combat system as you can see. This game is tough as nails.

dont worry when you get more bazels its alot easier.... Zepher Machine didnt restore Bazel Leanne and Vash did, every time you destroy you Destroy armor,gauge crack a enemy which can only be done by HG you get a Xxtra bazel added. The only time MG gets a Bazel is when you Crack the Guage into pieces with a HG, then you bring his life down past the crack. also you could destroy the oil tank where regenerates at so he cant. Also I suggest mastering the tri-attack, trust me you'll need to later so start now. Finally, Im glad your pushing Euphoria, through trust it will easier as you go on just keep playing

EEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!

But seriously Xxain, I need some motivation to finish this game. Do I unlock some cool stuff after beating the game? Are the last few chapters awesome? Yakuza 3 left me in awe.

Around the Network

So, was this a good game? I bought it day 1, and it is still in it's shrink wrap due to FFXIII and GoW3 (Granted I got bored of GoW and lent to my brother to play).

Was going to start it a couple weeks ago but got hooked on HoN.

Where would you place this game in comparison to FFXIII, ME2, Lost Odyssey? (RPG's I really liked this gen)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I'd like to know if this game is completable in 7 days of em playing approximately 3-4 hours each day. The reason i am wondering is because I don't have the money to buy it but i would still like to play it and my public library is lending them out to people on a 1 week basis for free and i am wondering if i I can complete it int hat time given.

DeotoxSlayer said:
I'd like to know if this game is completable in 7 days of em playing approximately 3-4 hours each day. The reason i am wondering is because I don't have the money to buy it but i would still like to play it and my public library is lending them out to people on a 1 week basis for free and i am wondering if i I can complete it int hat time given.

RoF can completed in like 20 hours with ANY of the Xxtra stuff, it will probably be alot more difficult due to looseing alot of leveling by not doing the Xxtras though

Xxain said:
DeotoxSlayer said:

RoF can completed in like 20 hours with ANY of the Xxtra stuff, it will probably be alot more difficult due to looseing alot of leveling by not doing the Xxtras though

It's completeable in 3 and a half! I did it :D. WUAHAHAHAH!

Tanstalas said:
So, was this a good game? I bought it day 1, and it is still in it's shrink wrap due to FFXIII and GoW3 (Granted I got bored of GoW and lent to my brother to play).

Was going to start it a couple weeks ago but got hooked on HoN.

Where would you place this game in comparison to FFXIII, ME2, Lost Odyssey? (RPG's I really liked this gen)

1.) FF XIII

2.) Lost Odyssey

3.) M.E.2

4.) RoF

From those examples. It is a good game. It is soloey based on Gameplay. If your looking for story you will surely be disappointed.