By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

Wagram said:
Well I was around level 140-180 so every boss was almost 1 shot-able. Except the final boss which still was a joke.

Neverland was still a challenge though luckily.

I read some thread on gamefaqs about higher difficulties; you gonna try those for a challenge?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
Wagram said:
Well I was around level 140-180 so every boss was almost 1 shot-able. Except the final boss which still was a joke.

Neverland was still a challenge though luckily.

I read some thread on gamefaqs about higher difficulties; you gonna try those for a challenge?

Probably not. I have too many games atm.

RoF isn't showing up in my PlayStation public trophy page. Anyone else encountered this? The trophy number goes up after I get one, but you know, the game doesn't show up there. It's kind of weird. I hope I don't have to get the trophies again if my PS3 breaks down.

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=djchuy

there is a money trick in ROF... heres how it works!:

The compact scope B can be made for 3000k and sold for 4100, the trick revovles are this exploitation

step1: make as many compact scope B's you can make at the tinkerer in the ebel city

step2: go to the ounter and sell them all.

step3: repeat

now ypou wil eventually run ouf of the materials to sell create them but thats fine go find the wandering merchant and she sells the scrap iron and glass shard needed to make the the scope B for dirt cheap ( 100 bucks each)

so all that money you made from the trcik buy the materials * dont worry youll use a some buying loads of the materials* but yuoll make it back in one sell through.

i currently have 7 mill right now.

this trick works best in the early chapters where she doesnt move around but in later chapters she will randomly show up at waterless bridge, forsaken or tower of might.

Xxain said:

The compact scope B can be made for 3000k and sold for 4100, the trick revovles are this exploitation

step1: make as many compact scope B's you can make at the tinkerer in the ebel city

now ypou wil eventually run ouf of the materials to sell create them but thats fine go find the wandering merchant and she sells the scrap iron and glass shard needed to make the the scope B for dirt cheap ( 100 bucks each)

so all that money you made from the trcik buy the materials * dont worry youll use a some buying loads of the materials* but yuoll make it back in one sell through.

this trick works best in the early chapters where she doesnt move around but in later chapters she will randomly show up at waterless bridge, forsaken or tower of might.

I have heard about this been doing it for a minute its a really good method

Around the Network
Xxain said:

thanks.

so i just beat rof rite now that was a toughfy of a boss but im not gonna spoil it but i will respond to Torillian about a previous question to a direct sequel! unless we got 2 different endings...there will deffinitely be a rof2 direct sequel>

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

- obvious spoiler is that sullivan lived his obviously planned death and he and the mysterious little that was never given any insight to who she is other that the Vash falshback wish doesnt mean much..were seen outside of Bazel

- Zenith was never shown or approached in the entire game hell we seen zenith more times in the promotion media than in the game.

- Leanne quartz was broken and her destiny unknown... it liked she lived, but that scene with her in a similiar daze to the little girl which was kinda mysterious + it looks like they left Bazel!?

- all 3 cardinals were kept alive for a reason with the secret sign antourian was lookin for.

- The leanne mystery wasnt even solved at all..how did live? Vash thing was slightly youched upon and even Zeph is fully explained.

Without a shadow of a doubt there will be a direct sequel resonance of fate.

I put the game on hold; I'm 40 hours in and barely in chapter 10. Been doing the sidequests, and they eat up a lot of time.

I went back to Yakuza 3, and I'm going to try and finish that first.

Just started playing this tonight and it is already a bit overwhelming. All I get it a "Come on let's go." from Vashryon (sp?) and then I am stuck not knowing what the hell to do.

Took me a while to figure out that there were two spots by the arena for me to get hexes.

This game gives you no clues what so ever.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Hmm... I've been in doubt lately >__

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P