By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

So I beat Chapter 4, and the boss fight was pretty thrilling and suspenseful. I was on the edge of my seat during the last few minutes of the fight; I never felt this kind of excitement since chapter 7 of Valkyria Chronicles. But yeah, it was a very fun battle.

Also, I saw the dance scene from chapter 5. Oh God, it was hilarious; Nolan North delivered.

I want to note that the level system is a little vague at first; the game doesn't explain the level up system (maybe I missed it). Anyways, I figured it out on my own and went from lvl 11 to 16 in less than ten minutes. Also, it's impossible to get lost in this game. If you forget where to go, you can open up the mission memo, and it'll tell you where your next destination is.

Around the Network

help im stuck on the first boss! i dunno wtf im doing, the battke system is much more complex then FFXIII's!

Did you go through the tutorials? I shouldn't be difficult to understand the battle system once you go through it.

I defeated that boss on my second try; I got lucky as he was very close on beating me second time. Try using tri-attacks. Also, lure those walking tank enemies close to the boss. When they're close, shot those mofos and the tanks will blow up thus damaging the boss.

Wow im so happy that Mirson loves it! hes been playing it more than I have, its funny because he kept saying " Im gonna be to into Yakuza to olay Resonance of Fate " he got RoF and hasnt played Yakuza since ^_^

Mirson said:

So I beat Chapter 4, and the boss fight was pretty thrilling and suspenseful. I was on the edge of my seat during the last few minutes of the fight; I never felt this kind of excitement since chapter 7 of Valkyria Chronicles. But yeah, it was a very fun battle.

Also, I saw the dance scene from chapter 5. Oh God, it was hilarious; Nolan North delivered.

I want to note that the level system is a little vague at first; the game doesn't explain the level up system (maybe I missed it). Anyways, I figured it out on my own and went from lvl 11 to 16 in less than ten minutes. Also, it's impossible to get lost in this game. If you forget where to go, you can open up the mission memo, and it'll tell you where your next destination is.

Yes you Lv is a combination of your gun efficiency ... Gun=5 machine gun = 5 bomb =5 total LV is 15

Around the Network

really leveling is a combination of weapons can you guys go into more detail a little lost on that aspect.

...thanks mirson, but i failed again! noez!

Someone needs to upload the Nolan North version of the boob dance.

....I still can't find this game anywhere. Every Best Buy near me shows as being out of stock and they're backordered on their website.

Mad55 said:
really leveling is a combination of weapons can you guys go into more detail a little lost on that aspect.

its in the OP under LV up...check it out

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
...thanks mirson, but i failed again! noez!

theres a gasoline tank where hes able to regenerate destroy that, get on PSN so I can help