By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

Mad55 said:
really leveling is a combination of weapons can you guys go into more detail a little lost on that aspect.

I'm going to make things a little bit clearer than what's in the OP. Alright, let's look at the thing that's circled. You'll see that Vashyron is at lvl 3, and under it shows his weapon levels:

Handgun lvl 1
machinegun lvl 1
grenade lvl 1

If you add all the weapon levels together (1 + 1 + 1), you get 3 which is the lvl Vashyron is at.

Now if you level up Vashyron's handgun level to 2, (2 + 1 + 1) his overall lvl will be at 4.

You can unequip Zephyr's MG and give it to Vashyron or Leanne to level up their MG lvl, so going back to our example, if you lvl up Vashyron's MG lvl to 2, we now get:

Handgun lvl 2
MG lvl 2
Grenade lvl 1

2 + 2 + 1 = 5 which is the level Vashyron will be at.

To level up your weapons, all you have to do is use them and inflict damage to your enemies. Leveling them up to 5 shouldn't take long.

Around the Network

Dude is it just me or does vash seem to Lv up quickly hes on 27, Zeph 24 and Leanne 22. Vash just soars. LOL @ u for having trouble with ch3 boss he was easy!

Xxain said:
Wow im so happy that Mirson loves it! hes been playing it more than I have, its funny because he kept saying " Im gonna be to into Yakuza to olay Resonance of Fate " he got RoF and hasnt played Yakuza since ^_^

I hate to say it, but I think Tri-Ace delivered with this one. This is coming from someone who didn't like Star Ocean 3, Star Ocean IV, Radiata Stories and Infinite Undiscovery.

The game is pretty hilarious; I haven't laughed this hard in a game since Persona 4.

If I would've know about the level up system sooner, I wouldn't have had any troubles with him.

finally found the game!!! my gamestop had like 1 copy for 360 and like 4 copies for PS3 lol. But damn i cant believe i had to wait till saturday to find it.

Finally found the game myself. Best Buy got three copies total, two for the 360 and one for the PS3. I picked up a 360 copy.

Around the Network

okay i fully understand know thanks Xxain and Mirson

k will log on in abit, damn this is scary, i tried asking my bud from cali for help and not even HE knows about this game, and he loves any game that has to do with guns or gun/hybrid RPG's... im sad now. ;(

Deviation59 said:

LMAO, that was awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Xxain said:
Dude is it just me or does vash seem to Lv up quickly hes on 27, Zeph 24 and Leanne 22. Vash just soars. LOL @ u for having trouble with ch3 boss he was easy!

Hey now, at least the first boss didn't beat me 3 times like a certain someone :P My characters are all at level 22.

Did you beat Chapter 5 already or that lvl 55 enemy from a side-mission in chapter 5? I spent the two-three hours this morning doing side-quests, customizing and a little grinding. There's so many things to do here, and I barely touched the dungeon.

@Seraphic, we need to get some RoF avatars. You get a Vash avatar, and I'll get a Leanne one. Come on, the trinity!!