By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

I'd love to, but im still helping my uncle and bro move, i have to carry a freaking queen AND king sized beds! HALP!

Once i get back home though i'll be more active, promise.

Around the Network

Thanks for spoiling... The game isn't even out, great.

I'm now skipping this thread.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Thanks for spoiling... The game isn't even out, great.

I'm now skipping this thread.

it isnt a spoiler you figure this out in the 1st hour of the game + Leanne's english Bio says it too, I just didnt connect the pieces

@Son1x
I knew she was Subject 20 about 4-5 months ago. It was blatantly obvious. The first cut-scene also completely gives it away.

I don't think he spoiled anything.

Edit: Covered the "spoiler" part! I guess some people can't connect the pieces as fast as me :P

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Well it is a spoiler since (1) the OP lists them as two different characters and (2) they don't directly tell you, just hint it. Not everybody will catch it, and this will most likely be one of the story's main focus since they haven't fully introduced it yet.

It would be best if you guys would whitened it out.

Around the Network

So you guys should know this, I've gotten a handle on everything in the battle system except for the gauge break, I don't understand the point of it and what benefit you get from it, anyone able to help me out?

Torillian said:
So you guys should know this, I've gotten a handle on everything in the battle system except for the gauge break, I don't understand the point of it and what benefit you get from it, anyone able to help me out?

A gauge break is pretty much that. It divides/breaks the health gauge into sections, and it also stuns the enemy when you break the gauge, thus making them lose a turn.

Excuse my photoshop skills; I'm using a laptop. Now look at the health bar. This is what it looks like after a gauge break; the health is divided into two sections. Depleting a gauge past one of it's crack points restores one of your hero points, the same way it would had if you killed the enemy outright. So basically they give you more chances of restoring a hero point which is helpful when facing stronger enemies. Handguns can only cause the gauge break, as far as I know.

This is after a second gauge break.

Torillian said:

its makes it so enemies cant restore life past that point + Mirson point

Guys do thd Dakota vein dungeon at the end is a new machine gun but bring Armor piercing rounds because several enemies are difficult without them

iLLmaticV3 said:

@Son1x
I knew she was Subject 20 about 4-5 months ago. It was blatantly obvious. The first cut-scene also completely gives it away.

I don't think he spoiled anything.

Edit: Covered the "spoiler" part! I guess some people can't connect the pieces as fast as me :P

you sound like a snob in this post