By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DO NOT TURN ON YOUR FAT PS3 - date bug is majorly screwing up systems

This is way wrost then rrod

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Cypher1980 said:
URGENT MEMO TO ALL SONY EMPLOYEES
============================

30 days hath September.
April, June and November.
All the other months have 31 days.
Except poor February which has 28 days and 29 in a leap year.

In Japan all months have 30 days, or else they are made fun of by the other months for being different.

chapset said:

if everything is fixed by tomorrow, am pretty sure most people would think that rrod is still worst.

chapset said:

Unless it takes Sony 2.5 weeks to repair, costs Sony a billion dollars, and occurs repeatedly, I'm going to go on record and say no.  No it isn't.

Does it much matter if my PS3 isn't hooked to the internet?

I mean, I already had it on yesterday after the problems started up so it's prolly not gonna matter either way.

Around the Network

I still think I'm buying a PS3 even after this debacle.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

How can we get a patch if the " Internal Clock " blocks you from signing in PSN ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

i cant play wkc anymore :(. and im back to december 1999. im going to buy a gamecube and an xbox. i mean ninty and M$ what could go wrong?

LuStaysTru said:

I still think I'm buying a PS3 even after this debacle.

well you won't have any problems as it doesn't effect slim models.

We all know Sony isn't going to fix this, they want all of us to upgrade into ps3 slims
I am afraid I won't live trough this day, because Sony knows I know the truth and they probably sent their gaming ninjas after me, but I hope I wont die in vain. To all Ps3 fat owners DO NOT BUY A NEW PS3 BECAUSE OF THIS , do not contribute into Sony's scheme to take over the world

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.