By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Nintendo home console?

Favorite Nintendo home console?

Nintendo Entertainment System 8 7.84%

Super Nintendo Entertainment System 26 25.49%

Nintendo 64 20 19.61%

Nintendo Gamecube 8 7.84%

Nintendo Wii 40 39.22%

Total:102

The Gamecube was impressive but the Wii altered my view of gaming. They both have outstanding games but in my opinion the motion controls of Wii were revolutionary.

Around the Network

UGH this is hard! The thing is, SNES had such an amazing library, N64 had some of the most epic games of all time and the Wii is so revolutionary, plus it has virtual console.

I guess the Wii takes the top spot for me but by very little. It would be better if I could get all the SNES games I loved.

I guess the NES for me. I was temped just to say 'none' because they are all good for their own reasons, but looking back, the NES really still is the one console that has had the most good games I can ever think of. I can easily produce a list of well over 100 good NES games (way more if I include ones that were only released in Japan). Whereas I'm hard pressed to do that for any other gaming device aside from the NES. Possibly the SNES and PC.

But still, in the end, I think all the systems are good because they all had amazing games. I mean, the GameCube and Wii may not have as many good games as the NES and SNES, but some of the games they got are just amazing....

Six upcoming games you should look into:

SNES

I would be a liar and a hypocrite if I didn't say that.

Wii is my fav

1. it has super mario galaxy :D
2. it has the most number of titles that i liked on a single console (most games bought)
3. fisrst console EVER that me and other peopel (friends/guests) can actually enjoy together
4. it combines ALL past Nintendo consoles (virtual console = great idea)