By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Nintendo home console?

Favorite Nintendo home console?

Nintendo Entertainment System 8 7.84%

Super Nintendo Entertainment System 26 25.49%

Nintendo 64 20 19.61%

Nintendo Gamecube 8 7.84%

Nintendo Wii 40 39.22%

Total:102

Nintendo 64.

Around the Network

NES

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

SNES, definately. Although it certainly doesn't have many games that were amazing to me, there were quite a few to enjoy.

Currently own: PC (duh), SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP.

The SNES is the greatest console ever.

N64. There are just too many good memories. Nice picture btw.

Around the Network

I think in terms of the experience, and uniqueness, I'd have to go with Wii. I had so much fun playing unique games like Wii Sports with friends and family and Wii fit for the first time.

But in terms of sheer strength of the game library, I have to go with the Super NES. Just an incredible lineup of great games. Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2, Final Fight, Turtles in Time, Super Castlevania, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy III, Secret of Mana, Uniracers, Virtual Bart (well I liked it at least), Zelda: A Link to the Past, F-Zero, Chrono Trigger, Earthworm Jim, Sunset Riders, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Secret of Evermore, NBA Jam, Super Metroid, Super R-Type, Kirby Super Star, Tetris and Dr. Mario, Super Mario Allstars, Pilotwings, Super Mario Kart, Starfox, Earthbound... The list just goes on and on and on.

I voted wii because we have 3 real mario games in the console (2 galaxies and new wii)
we have 2 metroids (prime 3 and other m)
2 zeldas (twilight, new one)
but to be honest i luv every nintendo console out there, from the NES (my first console) to the cube (smash melee was great, and still the best Smash for me)

The Wii because I have it now, The N64 is a close second.

I have all -- but the only one I bought new was the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Probably SNES, though NES comes in a tight 2nd. Wii and N64 probably tie for 3rd, GameCube comes in a DISTANT 5th.