By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Nintendo home console?

Favorite Nintendo home console?

Nintendo Entertainment System 8 7.84%

Super Nintendo Entertainment System 26 25.49%

Nintendo 64 20 19.61%

Nintendo Gamecube 8 7.84%

Nintendo Wii 40 39.22%

Total:102

Title says it all, which is your most favorite Nintendo home gaming system?

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

SNES, by far...it also happens to be my favorite system of all time, among all the others.

at the time snes, but wii has em all and more

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

The N3

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Gamecube

Around the Network

should wii and gamecube be merged, as wii includes a gamecube?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

What? No Color TV-Game? Blasphemy! I refuse to vote in a poll missing such a fine piece of work! :P

Obviously, I'm kidding. I have to say the SNES, as it's my favorite system of all-time. Get me all the good games on VC, and maybe the Wii can pass it, but I don't see that happening...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

SNES for the longest time but the Wii has taken the slot and with the games coming out this year might just murder it

The wii

No other system before it. Imressed me so much

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

The Wii, No other system has enticed my entire family to want to play video games. I don't know how many times, we've stayed up playing Wii Sports Resort, wii play, mario Kart and wii sports

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016