By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My trophies are fine though.

Around the Network
Icyedge said:
Were you all on the heavy rain dynamic theme?

No, i was on flower. It happened to all dynamic themes, this isn't a Heavy Rain issue.

KNOCK ON WOOD! DON'T HURT MY HEAVY RAIN TROPHY!

Wagram said:

I think the only trophies it messed with were heavy rain. If you played heavy rain and then got the error message they would disappear. All my trophies are still there except for Heavy Rain. I guess the trophies for Heavy rain are connected to the network.

Wagram said:
KNOCK ON WOOD! DON'T HURT MY HEAVY RAIN TROPHY!

Just don't play heavy rain. Though I think they will come back once the network is back up.

Around the Network
Lightning_24 said:
Wagram said:

I think the only trophies it messed with were heavy rain. If you played heavy rain and then got the error message they would disappear. All my trophies are still there except for Heavy Rain. I guess the trophies for Heavy rain are connected to the network.

No trophies arent connected to the network. Well, they are but theyre not. I mean they are connected so other user can see them and that sony can have the stats. But you would still earn trophies even if your PS3 wouldnt be connect to the internet. Maybe it has somehthing to do with the game you were playing at the moment the server crashed.

Already got the platinum. Don't plan on playing the game for years probably. Lol.

My Wipeout HD/Fury dynamic theme seems to be fine.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Icyedge said:
Lightning_24 said:
Wagram said:

No trophies arent connected to the network. Well, they are but theyre not. I mean they are connected so other user can see them and that sony can have the stats. But you would still earn trophies even if your PS3 wouldnt be connect to the internet.

No, the Heavy Rain trophies are programed diffrently and are connected to the network because the network error appears when trying to play heavy rain.

Ajescent said:
My Wipeout HD/Fury dynamic theme seems to be fine.

I never downloaded those, so i guess it doesn't mess all of them up.