By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
A Bad Clown said:
Lightning_24 said:

It seems like it's apart of the network that is messing it up. I removed the patch just to see and that wasn't it. It has to do with a trophy error and is connected to the network as i can't get on that as well. If i lost all my trophies i will be pissed.

Though the dynamic themes messed up before that.

It's not the network, I'm looking at my trophies right now and downloading the Darksiders demo.

Yeah, but I can see all my trophies as well. Usually if you are logged on you will be fine, but if you log off and then try to log back on is when you will know.

Yeah, the Heavy Rain trophies must be connected with the internet, that seems very odd.

Around the Network

@ a bad clown, where are u located? maybe its specific to region/country??

Nizut76 said:

Same thing here and i dont have heavy rain so it isnt heavy rain i was playing MAG. My trophies are fine but my themes say corrupted.

It seems we are getting down to the bottom of this mystery. lol I tried looking on the offical playstation sites and nothing said about the network being down.

docholliday said:
@ a bad clown, where are u located? maybe its specific to region/country??

Southeast US

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Whats with the themes being corrupted too?? I wasnt even using a dynamic theme at the time and the ones i have all say corrupt now. WTF sony gave us a virus!! LOL. crazy!

Around the Network

Ha, more people are having it too. I have been spared because I didn't but any exclusive made in 2010.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Weird, my stuff is still downloading from PSN but I can't sign in or play Heavy Rain.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

It seems like some kind of virus. Blame Geohot not Canada. lol

A Bad Clown said:
Ha, more people are having it too. I have been spared because I didn't but any exclusive made in 2010.

I don't think this has anything to do with an exclusive made in 2010, it's either a virus or something wrong with network.

on the US Playstation forums it says some servers crashed so not everyone is effected. Should be up in a few hours.