By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

urgh, My PSN is down as well!

Around the Network

I can access PSN from my psp though!! Not that its much help though lol.

Wagram said:
Already got the platinum. Don't plan on playing the game for years probably. Lol.

How many endings were there?

well at this moment I can't log into the PSN, *using my PS3 to type this*

Lightning_24 said:
Icyedge said:
Lightning_24 said:
Wagram said:
My trophies are fine though.

I think the only trophies it messed with were heavy rain. If you played heavy rain and then got the error message they would disappear. All my trophies are still there except for Heavy Rain. I guess the trophies for Heavy rain are connected to the network.

No trophies arent connected to the network. Well, they are but theyre not. I mean they are connected so other user can see them and that sony can have the stats. But you would still earn trophies even if your PS3 wouldnt be connect to the internet.

No, the Heavy Rain trophies are programed diffrently and are connected to the network because the network error appears when trying to play heavy rain.

That doesnt make sense, I know people playing PS3 without internet connection and they can earn trophies and play games just fine. Something else must be causing the glitch/problems.

Around the Network

yep im getting error 8001050f, ugh ill never get the bioshock 2 plat

Was playing WKC now i can't log onto my PSN account? Is this related? Due to some error apparently lol

Icyedge said:
Lightning_24 said:
Icyedge said:
Lightning_24 said:
Wagram said:

I think the only trophies it messed with were heavy rain. If you played heavy rain and then got the error message they would disappear. All my trophies are still there except for Heavy Rain. I guess the trophies for Heavy rain are connected to the network.

No trophies arent connected to the network. Well, they are but theyre not. I mean they are connected so other user can see them and that sony can have the stats. But you would still earn trophies even if your PS3 wouldnt be connect to the internet.

No, the Heavy Rain trophies are programed diffrently and are connected to the network because the network error appears when trying to play heavy rain.

That doesnt make sense, I know people playing PS3 without internet connection and they can earn trophies and play games just fine. Something else must be causing the glitch/problems.

I'm only talking about Heavy Rain not other games only Heavy Rain.

Lightning_24 said:
Icyedge said:
Lightning_24 said:
Icyedge said:
Lightning_24 said:
Wagram said:

I'm only talking about Heavy Rain not other games only Heavy Rain.

I was also including heavy rain...

Im not saying your lying man, just saying that something else must be causing this problem. Trophies for all games works offline